TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT, Silver Razors, Hertz hood, black SGT grille

ShelbyGT/SC

Okay, enough of the beating around the bush crap. :D

I've been asking lately some questions about part of the topic of this title and who ever has this car hasn't answered. Maybe you're not a forum member but I hope you are.

Can who ever has these options please contact me via PM or email adams.shelbygt@gmail.com?

I want to learn more about this car as it helped me make a few decisions about my car's options. I saw it during my July visit at SAI.

Thank you in advance.

I've been asking lately some questions about part of the topic of this title and who ever has this car hasn't answered. Maybe you're not a forum member but I hope you are.

Can who ever has these options please contact me via PM or email adams.shelbygt@gmail.com?

I want to learn more about this car as it helped me make a few decisions about my car's options. I saw it during my July visit at SAI.

Thank you in advance.

I think that this was one of the cars that I photographed in the ModShop holding area back in late June and had offered to send better pics (you may have requested and received one at that time), but no one surfaced and claimed the car.

I don't think that it belongs to a forum user (or maybe it does, but he/she's in a PDSD-induced coma right now...).

Thank you in advance.

I went with the chrome, as you know, and really like it and had many compliments. I think it would look excellent on your car too BUT with your car being a factory race car I don't think the chrome would be as accepted on your car as the silver would. However either way it would look incredible!

Good luck and post pictures as soon as you get them. :)

PS" I can not wait to see pictures of your car!!!

Hi, I have a black SGT, with black upper and lower grilles, driving light/brake ducts, the Hertz hood, and Black Razors....along with a bunch of other stuff...it was just "released" from the mod shop for delivery yesterday.

I'm not sure when it will arrive. Could you guys post pics of the cars that you are talking about if possible?

I especially would like to see some with the black grille...thank you!!

I can post when my car arrives.

Thank you in advance.

Adam

My car has those options. I'd be happy to send you some photos or answer any questions. I get home late tonight and will reply Thursday morning.

Hi, I have a black SGT, with black upper and lower grilles, driving light/brake ducts, the Hertz hood, and Black Razors....along with a bunch of other stuff...it was just "released" from the mod shop for delivery yesterday.

I'm not sure when it will arrive. Could you guys post pics of the cars that you are talking about if possible?

I can post the front but the angle I took the pics from and the sun you can not tell the difference.

Here they are

On the left

ShelbyVegas004.jpg

Again on the left actually in the middle

ShelbyVegas006.jpg

And again, on the left

LastDayVegas001.jpg

Sorry I did not get closer or more detailed pics. Can't wait to see it. What state do you live in? The state on the windshield is WA but there was another car next to them with the CS6 hood and no other mods that I could see. That was almost 2 weeks ago.

Adam

My car has those options. I'd be happy to send you some photos or answer any questions. I get home late tonight and will reply Thursday morning.

Thanks Greg (and Dave), but as you know, I already have pics of your car since it has been my computer desktop at work for a while now.

The black grille I'm asking about is not the CS grille, it's the black SGT grille.

This car also has the brake package.

I guess the owner does not come on this forum after all. His car was from Maryland.

Taylor, your car sounds awesome too. I was going the black Razor route but decided to go with the silver last minute.

Archived