TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who got SGT6000

CrazyDave_merged

When I picked mine up in May, I was told that Mr. Shelby gets the first and the last.

I was told the same about my tool box "Shelby GT500 40th anniversary Toolbox" that Mr. Shelby gets the first box made. So how did I get the first box made? On the top right hand of the box it has "limited Edition 1of 500"and the serial number on the back of the box is "1". This was verified by Mac Tools That I do have the First box issued.

Guys, Mr. Shelby DOES get the first car. The first is the concept car. The first tool box is a sample.

In essence, there are two firsts. The actual first. And the first production.

We are not going to reach 6000 units. We tried, but were not able to get enough GTs from Ford. We'll let you guys know exactly how many we build when we're done. -John

We are not going to reach 6000 units. We tried, but were not able to get enough GTs from Ford. We'll let you guys know exactly how many we build when we're done. -John

:o :o :o

....just last week Amy said you were down to the last 900......the last 900 to what number? What will be the final number? Inquiring minds want to now!!!!!! :o

We know they will at least build 5322 ;)

Here was my guessimation back on 6 Jul

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=15761

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=15716

Bob Barker, I'm going to bid 5678!

oK, Carroll did get the first and it was auctioned off to Ron Pratt. Carroll gets all the firsts, he doesnt always get the last.

On the 07 Shelby Gt we are between 5700 and 5900. I will know final when we wrap it all up next week

Amy

Archived