TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Source for Mustang Parts

blueshawk

...yes they are from the same company. They came from SAI to fix a mod shop problem. I will look when I pick the car up and see if there are any clues.

Are the GT500 stripes the same size and color? I'm putting on a roush rear wing and I was going to buy a decklid kit to stripe it. That looks like a good price.

....I don't know about size but I am 99% sure they are not the same color. I think SAI will sell you a GT500 spoiler kit. There are a couple owners on here who have done the spoiler. You could probably even find a graphic shop or a place that does vehicle advertisement. The place my car is today had rolls and rolls of different colors. I am sure they can desing and cut exactly what you need.

....I don't know about size but I am 99% sure they are not the same color. I think SAI will sell you a GT500 spoiler kit. There are a couple owners on here who have done the spoiler. You could probably even find a graphic shop or a place that does vehicle advertisement. The place my car is today had rolls and rolls of different colors. I am sure they can desing and cut exactly what you need.

Love your custom side stripe :) I have a 11psi whipple otw.

:unsure: The SAI Shelby GT stripes are not as wide as the GT500,also they are a different color from SVT silver #07

Have a good one !

I bought the spoiler on ebay for a gt 500 and then contacted Randy at SAI and ask for a shelby gt stripe for the gt 500 spoiler and it was 50 bucks and i had the spoiler painted and installed and it looks great ....should have came with the car total cost 95 for the spoiler and 100 for the paint and 50 for stripes

Archived