TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 3 gauge pod

mffarrell

Has anyone here purchased the Shelby 3 gauge pod gauges with oil temp, oil pressure and fuel? I was just wondering if it was worth it? Does it come with a wiring harness and installation instructions? How difficult is it to install?

It would be nice to monitor the oil temp and oil press...not sure it's worth it.

Thanks!

Has anyone here purchased the Shelby 3 gauge pod gauges with oil temp, oil pressure and fuel? I was just wondering if it was worth it? Does it come with a wiring harness and installation instructions? How difficult is it to install?

It would be nice to monitor the oil temp and oil press...not sure it's worth it.

Thanks!

I got it and have to admit that it's a pricey option at $980 dollars installed. It looks good IMO but the texture and color of the pod housing does not quite match the dash. Sorry, I had SAI do the install. It is beyond my mechanical expertise. I know John W. said they had to tap the oil pan. Here is a pic from my car. Dave Auctions_06.jpg

I got it and have to admit that it's a pricey option at $980 dollars installed. It looks good IMO but the texture and color of the pod housing does not quite match the dash. Sorry, I had SAI do the install. It is beyond my mechanical expertise. I know John W. said they had to tap the oil pan. Here is a pic from my car. Dave post-2905-1145374108_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Archived