TEAM SHELBY FORUM

car number

stg

with my vin # and csm # ,who do I get intouch with ,to fine out what the car # is and when it was done thkd stg;)

SGT, welcome to the family and forum. Lots of crazy's here. Hope you have a lot of patients.

What do you mean by car number?

If you have a CSM (07SGT####) then your car was already likely transformed into a Shelby GT and that is your SGT car number.

Naturally the VIN is the Ford number 1ZVHT82H053#####.

So I am wondering if you're asking how many more cars will be completed before yours is completed?

Either way, contact Bud Mahoney or John Walker at SAI (search this forum for their contact info). Bud was on vaca this week so give him about 15 minutes Monday morning to go through his emails from this past week (LOL). John has been pretty overwhelmed lately so he will likely be a little tougher to catch. Plus, Bud has been on this forum more frequently lately.

If you contact Bud, ask him where he keeps his _____insert funny word here_____?

with my vin # and csm # ,who do I get intouch with ,to fine out what the car # is and when it was done thkd stg;)

I bought the car about 10 days ago from a dealer ,he says .it has been on his floor for about 2 months ?? I was trying to fine out when it was put together by shelby then shipped ?? thks for your help .this is one of the best cars I have ever had ;)

SGT, welcome to the family and forum. Lots of crazy's here. Hope you have a lot of patients.

What do you mean by car number?

If you have a CSM (07SGT####) then your car was already likely transformed into a Shelby GT and that is your SGT car number.

Naturally the VIN is the Ford number 1ZVHT82H053#####.

So I am wondering if you're asking how many more cars will be completed before yours is completed?

Either way, contact Bud Mahoney or John Walker at SAI (search this forum for their contact info). Bud was on vaca this week so give him about 15 minutes Monday morning to go through his emails from this past week (LOL). John has been pretty overwhelmed lately so he will likely be a little tougher to catch. Plus, Bud has been on this forum more frequently lately.

If you contact Bud, ask him where he keeps his _____insert funny word here_____?

ok thks ,also checking the front grill today ,where the pony is on the grill I can puch the grill in a little where as on the pass. side of the car it is tight can u check yours and get back to me thks again

ok thks ,also checking the front grill today ,where the pony is on the grill I can puch the grill in a little where as on the pass. side of the car it is tight can u check yours and get back to me thks again

I'd love to but I have no car yet.

my grille doesnt move at all, i am not quite sure what you are saying, pics and a more detailed explanation would help. Many of us are pretty knowledgeable.

going to the dealer on monday it has been ok ed by shelby ,if u push in on the grill ,where the pony is ,, the grill goes in about one/half ;( I will post the findings after I get the car back thks stg

My grill moved as well. It's as simple as tightening up the 4 bolts holding the grill overlay to the old grill. The hard part is getting the whole grill assembly off to do this fix.

Archived