TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#22 is alive and well and at its new home

Michael Morris

Just wanted everyone to know that i talked to a VERY nice fellow today. after a few emails i discovered he is the owner of the famous #22. the car is in his collection and is with other Shelbys so it wont be lonesome. after finding out about #22 i asked if i could post that i knew where the car was and that it was in a safe place. he agreed. i would never post private info without the owner agreeing first.

Thanks for the emails today and look forward to helping you out in the near future.

michael morris

PS i know something that Adam dont know :rolleyes:

You are going to make Adam crazy !!!!!! :D :P

You are going to make Adam crazy !!!!!! :D :P

i know :lol: thats why i wanted to post it. i asked the owner and he said that i could post it. main reason was to have something on Adam.

i know something adam dont know.... i know something that adam dont know.. HAHA :lol::lol:

J/K Adam. just wanted to let everyone that #22 was still around. the part about adam was an after thought when i finished the first post.

michael morris

LMFAO - really. You're all funny as hell. :D

Actually, I also exchanged some emails with this very luck mystery person so I'm sorry Michael my friend, your 15 minutes of fame was short lived LOL.

I too will respect his interest in privacy. I'm saying "his" since Michael did first LOL.

I am scanning a piece of rare marketing material where his car was included. I don't think there were many made. A very good friend gave me mine. I will send the scanned image to mystery man. (PS that's his forum name "Mystery Man #22" but don't tell anyone LOL.) No, I'm just kidding. I don't even know if he gets on this forum.

And, boy you weren't kidding when you said "Shelbys."

???? :blink:

I heard more than just his 15 minutes were SHORT :P

Guys please keep these laughs coming. They're great and I really need them right about now.

On one hand, Tasca Day can't come soon enough. On the other hand, Tasca Day may come too soon (before my car does).

Even though I don't drink that much, right now, the strong stuff is my best friend. :(

Guys please keep these laughs coming. They're great and I really need them right about now.

On one hand, Tasca Day can't come soon enough. On the other hand, Tasca Day may come too soon (before my car does).

Even though I don't drink that much, right now, the strong stuff is my best friend. :(

You have the number, if you need to use it. We'll have a double shot together! :blink: Gotta support your buddies! ;)

You have the number, if you need to use it. We'll have a double shot together! :blink: Gotta support your buddies! ;)

Thanks pal, will do. More scary news Friday. Trying to stay optimistic.

Hey, I'm going to look at an enclosed trailer in my hometown not far from you. Can't pass up the price. $3000 for a 24 foot with winch and cabinets. Hope it's in decent shape. Been looking for months. If this one falls through, I found one in NY for $1500 but needs work.

Sorry to offend all you daily drivers. Yes, my car will be a trailer queen but I'm not LOL. No, I will also be racing it and driving it, it's just that I would rather get a trailer now than take my chances of my kids scratching or smashing it while it's in the garage. Plus, with these snowy and cold New England winters, I'd prefer to be able to use my garage in the winter rather than have to get all the snow off my truck in the morning. That way, when we get a lot of snow, I just gun it from the garage and drive right out the driveway LOL.

Adam, you may know this already but make sure the trailer has an aluminum frame. When I bought my 4 place enclosed for my snowmobiles a few years back I didnt realize the brand I was buying wasnt aluminum. It wasnt until a month later that a guy I knew who also bought one mentioned it to me. It then made sense why the one I bought was less $$. The price difference in gas use will more than pay for it over the long haul.

Adam, you may know this already but make sure the trailer has an aluminum frame. When I bought my 4 place enclosed for my snowmobiles a few years back I didnt realize the brand I was buying wasnt aluminum. It wasnt until a month later that a guy I knew who also bought one mentioned it to me. It then made sense why the one I bought was less $$. The price difference in gas use will more than pay for it over the long haul.

Thanks pal, great advice.

Michael, I spoke with our friend today. All I can say is WOW!

Archived