TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Story of the day 8/8/07

ShelbyPilot

So, I am out in the garage and as my wife would say tweaking on Precious. I am trying to get the cables to wrap around and come out from under the radiator cover just right. My son is playing happily in the front yard. Suddenly without hesitation or warning he comes up from behind me and pours a cup full of dirt in the hole by the hood latch. Right down behind the grill. :o

I am sort of surprised I didn't yell or anything. A hazard of children I guess. Now I have something more to do while he takes his nap.

Watch out for the day when he uses a shovel to help you clear snow off the car....oh wait, youre in socal? Never mind....

Gotta love the kids. I can't wait to see what my 18 mo. old grandson will do when he's in the garage. But I might have an advantage, or maybe not, he just wants to sit in the driver's seat! Starting him young! I love it, then I can give him back to his dad! :)

Socaljofo,if you're willing,I could make a man out of your boy.

Let me have him for 6 months online,and I and others in my clan,will teach him the value of friendship,working together,striving to achieve goals,proper communication skills,and most importantly..how to PWN someone! ;)

If interested,I can be found on the battlefield around 9-11 pm est

So, I am out in the garage and as my wife would say tweaking on Precious. I am trying to get the cables to wrap around and come out from under the radiator cover just right. My son is playing happily in the front yard. Suddenly without hesitation or warning he comes up from behind me and pours a cup full of dirt in the hole by the hood latch. Right down behind the grill. :o

I am sort of surprised I didn't yell or anything. A hazard of children I guess. Now I have something more to do while he takes his nap.

You didn't "assist" his nap did you ??? :D :P j/k

At least it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with a vaccuum.

Been waiting to get the sgt on the highway for a drive. That finally happened this weekend. All I can say is Wow. Crusing at 80 a S430 pulls up on the rear...I moved over and trailed him for about 40 miles. Top speed 110...realize there were other cars. Once over 100 the sgt squatted down and said "give me more" was an awesome experience..the exhausts were tremendous. We were joined by a Chrysler 300 Hemi who had a problem keeping up as his suspension kind of made him float. Anyway was great fun and we somehow missed the cops...and ohhh yess..major looks. Want to do it again..someplace safer because there was plenty left in the car. Steve

Archived