TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How long a wait to get SAI SC installation?

SWEDESHELBY1

OK guys and gals,

Just got this in from Bud himself- They have what 5 project cars going on right now. So what Bud told me was that we should probably look for an opening next year. I was originally told it would be this fall but Bud updated me just last week on this very issue.

So maybe I will see you there at SAI next year when they do both our cars. Also, if you want increased value in your car DO NOT LET ANYONE OTHER THAN SHELBY DO THE WORK! ONLY THOSE CARS MODDED BY SHELBY WILL BE UPDATED IN THE REGISTRY AND WILL BE RELABLED GT/SC.

SO DO YOUR OWN WORK AND YOUR SCREWED! RIMS, LOWER GRILL, DRIVING LIGHTS ARE ALL EASILY DONE AT HOME, IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY. BRAKES ALSO. VERY EASY STUFF. PAXTON SC THOUGH-NO WAY.

Good luck.

OK guys and gals,

Just got this in from Bud himself- They have what 5 project cars going on right now. So what Bud told me was that we should probably look for an opening next year. I was originally told it would be this fall but Bud updated me just last week on this very issue.

So maybe I will see you there at SAI next year when they do both our cars. Also, if you want increased value in your car DO NOT LET ANYONE OTHER THAN SHELBY DO THE WORK! ONLY THOSE CARS MODDED BY SHELBY WILL BE UPDATED IN THE REGISTRY AND WILL BE RELABLED GT/SC.

SO DO YOUR OWN WORK AND YOUR SCREWED! RIMS, LOWER GRILL, DRIVING LIGHTS ARE ALL EASILY DONE AT HOME, IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY. BRAKES ALSO. VERY EASY STUFF. PAXTON SC THOUGH-NO WAY.

Good luck.

+1 and get my scoop replaced

There was a previous post from SAI (Amy/John/Bud????, I dont remember) that said 07 SGT's bought stock at dealers would be next after at the mod shop after the 07 production run was done, now it's next year?

I guess us east coasters can just hope Tasca gets named Authorized Shelby installer so we can get taken care of without having to wait until God knows when next year.

and I know they are doing their best. Just remarking about the update.

Archived