TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbygt22

Hello everyone, sorry i thas taken so long to get back here to the site. Yes unfortunately i did sell the car. The man that bought it is a SHELBY NUT!!!!!He has many even the black proto type. He has been to SAI and met all the cool people and even THE MAN HIMSELF. I think he was even telling me about driving in some shelbys with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure there are some people know who this is but Im not sure if he would want to say his name so I will tell him about the sight(he probably allready knows).I wish I could still be a part of all the shelby world, maybe again in the future.Hopefully a lot longer than a month.............Ha Ha

Hello everyone, sorry i thas taken so long to get back here to the site. Yes unfortunately i did sell the car. The man that bought it is a SHELBY NUT!!!!!He has many even the black proto type. He has been to SAI and met all the cool people and even THE MAN HIMSELF. I think he was even telling me about driving in some shelbys with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure there are some people know who this is but Im not sure if he would want to say his name so I will tell him about the sight(he probably allready knows).I wish I could still be a part of all the shelby world, maybe again in the future.Hopefully a lot longer than a month.............Ha Ha

Congrats #22. I am sorry to hear that you ended up getting rid of the car but am also glad you're on the road to taking care of the reasons for sell it.

I had reached out to you several times because I had person who was very interested in #22.

I also have some marketing material which shows #22 that I wanted to tell you about. I'd love to somehow get a copy of it out to the new owner. I'll scan it and post on my Picasa site so you can point the new owner to it.

We hope to see you again sometime with your next Shelby.

I'll always be interested in the #22 history, as it was in the showroom with my #1917 when I purchased my Shelby. Hopefully the new owner will show up on this forum.

Archived