TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS corner panel scoops

autoplay

I went with my wife tonight,to her Mustang club thingy/get-together. Shot the chit with the peeps there prior to dinner,and 1 of the guys was looking at our car,and asked questions regarding the side scoops.

He says,that the scoops we have on our car,are the same 1's they put on the California Special cars. What really had me wondering though,is this.......he stated that those scoops are designed and patented etc by Roush,and they can't be had anywhere etc,unless you own 1 of those cars,and it gets damaged etc.

In summary,am I to believe,that a small piece of Jack Roush,is on a Shelby? LOL

I went with my wife tonight,to her Mustang club thingy/get-together. Shot the chit with the peeps there prior to dinner,and 1 of the guys was looking at our car,and asked questions regarding the side scoops.

He says,that the scoops we have on our car,are the same 1's they put on the California Special cars. What really had me wondering though,is this.......he stated that those scoops are designed and patented etc by Roush,and they can't be had anywhere etc,unless you own 1 of those cars,and it gets damaged etc.

In summary,am I to believe,that a small piece of Jack Roush,is on a Shelby? LOL

The side scoops are Genuine Ford Parts and can be purchased thru the 2007 Ford Accessories store. Go to the website at http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/b2c/catalog.asp and search for scoop.

Will have to pass that on to the guy...I didn't think he knew what he was saying.

I had the local service guy here in town tell me the scoops were made by Roush.

I also had the first body shop guy I tried tell me my car was a fake and I got screwed because true Shelby's did not use bolt on hood scoops. :rolleyes:

I directed him to the sig plate and CSM#, told him he was an idiot and left.

'Tard.....

Archived