TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New strategy

shelbydream1

Ok-I'm going to try a new strategy. I've checked the VIN tracker every day waiting for it to change-i quit!!!! I am going to look at it only twice a week from here until delivery, the daily rejection is just getting to be too much for the PSDS to handle. <_<

lol, i went in cycles, sometimes checking 5x a day others only once a week

I know what you mean-I usually check it a couple of times a day. I'm really bad a t checking as soon as I get home from work, then at about 7pm, I think, "you know it's just now 5pm in Vegas, I better check again!" I'm done-only twice a week.

Hi, my name's Larry and I have a VIN Tracker problem!

Ok-I'm going to try a new strategy. I've checked the VIN tracker every day waiting for it to change-i quit!!!! I am going to look at it only twice a week from here until delivery, the daily rejection is just getting to be too much for the PSDS to handle. <_<

No worries!

I will check the VIN tracker for you!

That's right, your car's status checked by an expert! We check your car's SAI status using our patent pending clicking technique that's guaranteed to return a result every time! Our high speed connections are never down so you're sure to get any updates as soon as they happen!

Pick the plan that works for you!

1x per day = $5

2x per day = $9

3x per day = $13

5x per day = $20

Unlimited on demand checking ONLY $30 per day!

You sent the interval we do the work! We notify you immediately of a status change.

PM me for details and other custom services.

No worries!

That's right, your car's status checked by an expert! We check your car's SAI status using our patent pending clicking technique that's guaranteed to return a result every time! Our high speed connections are never down so you're sure to get any updates as soon as they happen!

1x per day = $5

2x per day = $9

3x per day = $13

5x per day = $20

You sent the interval we do the work! We notify you immediately of a status change.

I will check it for free.....and CALL YOU when it's a go @!!!!!

:D :P

I believe that the VIN tracker is stuck. It keeps giving me the "arrived at Shelby Automobiles" message over and over again.

No worries!

1x per day = $5

2x per day = $9

3x per day = $13

5x per day = $20

VERY FUNNY! Laughing my ass off

Shelbydream.

I also went through major psds..checking vin tracker at least 30x per day!!

I can tell you though when it said completed and shipped my heart hit the floor...a day I will never forget....get ready for it..the rush is worth it. Hang in there. Steve

Archived