TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Viva Las Vagas!

RogerS

Boy am I excited! Received the ok to take some R&R time and going to Vegas next week. Flying out on the 1st. of August and staying a couple of days. Maybe I can find my car in the sea of Black and White. Finally I'll be able get a look at "ground zero", put some faces to the names and just enjoy the experience.

Hope to meet Bud and John and with any luck maybe Amy will be in town.

roger where is las VAGAS anyway? why waste you time going there. i think for the same money you could go to LAS VEGAS and see SAI and all the guys. maybe thats why you got your tickets so cheap. you though you were going to las vegas, but your really going to las vagas in south alabama. the skunk herding capital of the world. :lol::lol:

just kidding had to say something

michael morris

roger where is las VAGAS anyway? why waste you time going there. i think for the same money you could go to LAS VEGAS and see SAI and all the guys. maybe thats why you got your tickets so cheap. you though you were going to las vegas, but your really going to las vagas in south alabama. the skunk herding capital of the world. :lol::lol:

michael morris

Have a safe journey Ross!

michael morris

So excited my fat fingers got in the way of the keys!!!! :P :P :P

Have a great time! Should be fun and maybe you'll find your car sitting ready to go! Now THAT would be cool!

:D

Yes that would be but I doubt it will be ready. But just to see it would be very cool. Taking the digital camera and the 3 meg. card. ;)

ok..since Adam didn't get my lower grill and lights...will YOU get them for me ?????? :D :P

Sorry about that Susie. I tried to steal one, but they caught me and made me empty out my pockets. You should have seen all the things they found. They almost arrested me on the spot. It was like a cartoon - pulling out grilles, hoods, wheels, and even some cars. I even tried to kidnap John's wife and Victoria but they stopped me there too.

Roger, have a blast. Just don't make a mess of my office or ring up my phone bill LOL. While you're there, see if you can pick up my Shelby Autos business cards. They should be the ones that read VP of this, that and the other thing LOL..

Roger, have a blast. Just don't make a mess of my office or ring up my phone bill LOL. While you're there, see if you can pick up my Shelby Autos business cards. They should be the ones that read VP of this, that and the other thing LOL..

I plan on it Adam. I'll pick up yours and have mine printed while I'm there! :lol::lol:

Don't worry about the office or the phone bill, I'll be under the hood of my car helping them install the SC....

so I can have the car for the 25th. :P

Adam did you get an update on the lower light kits by chance? I am still waiting to hear when they will be for sale on the Shelby parts site.

Webba, if Adam didn't get the answer I'll write it down on my things to do list and ask for you. Let me know.

Roger

TY Roger! It is the lower lights for the lower grill. They were supposed to be available soon through the parts site but I havent seen them yet or heard anything about them. I would love to have them for the 25th as well!

Sorry about that Susie. I tried to steal one, but they caught me and made me empty out my pockets. You should have seen all the things they found. They almost arrested me on the spot. It was like a cartoon - pulling out grilles, hoods, wheels, and even some cars. I even tried to kidnap John's wife and Victoria but they stopped me there too.

haha...yeeeeeahhh ok ! Wish I was going :angry:

Ross..yes please..do find out when those will be available...along with the mysterious gas cap :P :D :D

I drove my Shelby GT to Vegas in May. I figured that being only 7 hours away I should go get some photos of my car in the parking lot, in front of the shop, on the other side of the sea of black and whites awaiting transformation, and so on! Well worth the trip! Everyone should go see Shelby at least once!

I drove my Shelby GT to Vegas in May. I figured that being only 7 hours away I should go get some photos of my car in the parking lot, in front of the shop, on the other side of the sea of black and whites awaiting transformation, and so on! Well worth the trip! Everyone should go see Shelby at least once!

I totally agree TKO, everyone should go, especially those who have had issues so they could see what really goes on to get a better perspective.

Susie and Webba, sorry, I didn't get a chance to ask. That is a performance parts question and I did not get to go down there. They are about 40 minutes away. When I arrived at SAI, John was at SPP resolving all of the issues that have been discussed on this forum. Amy later addressed it which is why I hadn't commented. So, sorry but I wasn't able to get there and failed to inquire.

I totally agree TKO, everyone should go, especially those who have had issues so they could see what really goes on to get a better perspective.

Susie and Webba, sorry, I didn't get a chance to ask. That is a performance parts question and I did not get to go down there. They are about 40 minutes away. When I arrived at SAI, John was at SPP resolving all of the issues that have been discussed on this forum. Amy later addressed it which is why I hadn't commented. So, sorry but I wasn't able to get there and failed to inquire.

Ohhh it's ok....I forgive ya ;) I am sure you had many other things on your mind there rather than us hahaha. I definately want to get there one of these days.

Archived