TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day August 25th

ShelbyGT/SC

Adam has said get there early as there are some surprises in store. I am trying for 8 AM but I am staying at a hotel nearby so that will be easy. I cant wait to find out what the surprise is. Better not be a secret decoder ring or something like that...unless it is in the shape of lower driving lights.

yes guys i am coming, sorry i have been away for the past few days, its been busy lol

Great news GTHERO,

That makes eight of us so far:

aodwyer

rossgt

MattChicago

Webba

RIHarley

Shelby1028

Cobrawertz (& friends!)

Wicked,

Who is planning on entering their car?

Everyone?

ilmor, can you make it?

Sue, put that puppy on a trailer and come on up. The New England weather would be a welcome break for you & Ralph.

Maybe Mr. Curb Feelers has a extra trailer laying around. (I dont know why, he only owns like 12 cars),

Cruise thru Georgia, get the trailer, oh what the heck, through ol curb feelers on there to, & head for RI.

Can you say roadtrip!

Oh by the by.....anyone going to Ford HQ this Saturday for the Mustang/Shelby Day?

Ok...sorry if this has been done...but can someone PM those of us going with the final plans? Where are we meeting, were are we going after etc. Thanks and looking forward to it!

Matt,

We will be sending all the specifics next week.

7 Days and counting down! And the countdown is also on for Adam's car to arrive! ;)

Woohoo.

I'll post my cell here Thursday night for a few hours (sometime between 8-11 PM). Anyone, feel free to call about the show and/or party or if you just feel like chatting about Shelby-anything.

I updated with more pics from today:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...429398840481314

Today's new pics start where I'm soaking the car to get the water/dirt spots off from it baking in the Vegas sun. Then there's Roger setting up for tomorrow's party and helping me shine my car (he worked his butt off - Thank You Roger). He has a pretty sweet garage. Then there are more pics of my car and finally I took some pics from the Tasca caf high above where the show will be tomorrow. You'll see they emptied most of the cars out to make room.

If you look closely, you can see Bob Tasca Sr (The Bopper) walking with his wife to his car. It took them about 15 minutes to go from where I was to that spot. I had spoken with them a few minutes before; they were off to go meet with Carroll, Amy, and the others. Roger and I were joking about going, but we didn't want to get arrested for stalking LOL.

Just thought I'd post something my 5-year old son AJ (Adam Junior) wrote to Mr. Shelby.

Ever since he found out about that Shelby song I started, he has wanted to write his own Shelby song. Well, tomorrow he will give this note to Carroll.

Archived