TEAM SHELBY FORUM

eBay GT 500 listing

mffarrell

Am I reading this correctly?

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A 2007 MUSTANG SHELBY GT500. WE HAVE OVER 10 IN STOCK FROM CONVERTIBLE TO COUPES. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WANT. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE ONES WE HAVE IN STOCK. HOW EVER MUCH YOU BID IS WHAT YOU PAY OVER M.S.R.P!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...95226&rd=1&rd=1

OK so let's wait for the next one to go up on ebay and bid 500.00.

Finally the good guys might win one from the greedy dealers, LOL.

Too bad for the winning bidder, must have missed the small detail about MSRP plus.

OK so let's wait for the next one to go up on ebay and bid 500.00.

Finally the good guys might win one from the greedy dealers, LOL.

Too bad for the winning bidder, must have missed the small detail about MSRP plus.

sneaky dealer :huh: :angry:

Am I reading this correctly?

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A 2007 MUSTANG SHELBY GT500. WE HAVE OVER 10 IN STOCK FROM CONVERTIBLE TO COUPES. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WANT. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE ONES WE HAVE IN STOCK. HOW EVER MUCH YOU BID IS WHAT YOU PAY OVER M.S.R.P!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...95226&rd=1&rd=1

folks arent reading the over MSRP. they think they are getting the car at 40k.

i think that is Randys store (Harley6.0)

guys need to read before they bid, but i also DONT like the over MSRP deal either.

michael morris

folks arent reading the over MSRP. they think they are getting the car at 40k.

i think that is Randys store (Harley6.0)

guys need to read before they bid, but i also DONT like the over MSRP deal either.

michael morris

Michael,

Agree...it messes up the buyer and the seller's auction, b/c just like what happened to Matt the other day, this time the buyer(s) will retract their bid(s) once they figured out that their bids are over MSRP.

The old saying...RTFM before you bid. ;)

Michael,

Agree...it messes up the buyer and the seller's auction, b/c just like what happened to Matt the other day, this time the buyer(s) will retract their bid(s) once they figured out that their bids are over MSRP.

The old saying...RTFM before you bid. ;)

I wonder if they had a minimum starting bid at say around 38,000...which would have been very sneaky on the dealer's part.

This would never hold up in court if the buyer refused to pay the $38K over msrp. A judge would look at this and throw the dealer out of his courtroom.

Maybe it's Gtplumber-he's buying the GT500 and a SGT! Essentially for that kind of ADM you could get both if you have a good relationship with your dealer for what this poor sucker is bidding on the GT500---the guy is nuts! :blink:

Maybe it's Gtplumber-he's buying the GT500 and a SGT! Essentially for that kind of ADM you could get both if you have a good relationship with your dealer for what this poor sucker is bidding on the GT500---the guy is nuts! :blink:

Nope not me, I have my SGT already and paid for. I think when the poor boy wins the bid and he realizes what the final price is he might go into shock! And you are right dream because that is pretty close to 2 vehicles. where is my credit card??

Archived