TEAM SHELBY FORUM

garage mod

ccstinger

Cool! I am actually planning to paint horizontal silver racing stripes along the wall of my Shelby garage area...

Cool! I am actually planning to paint horizontal silver racing stripes along the wall of my Shelby garage area...

That sound like a great idea ilmor!

My problem is i would have to all the sheet rock and such, lot of work, but in the end it would be cool.

Idea,

You know how you can do your floors with that tile stuff? Lay that out on the floor with some sort of Shelby design or something? That would be cool.............

That sound like a great idea ilmor!

My problem is i would have to all the sheet rock and such, lot of work, but in the end it would be cool.

Idea,

You know how you can do your floors with that tile stuff? Lay that out on the floor with some sort of Shelby design or something? That would be cool.............

I got my insulation and drywall done last summer. Getting a brand new door in 2 weeks. Those tiles are expensive so for right now I will just paint the floor. They have some really nice paint out here for commercial floors. Maybe I will snag some off of a job somewhere! I am trying to figure out how to display my guitar in there, glass cases remind me of coffins so I am not going that route. The artehouse print will look nice to. Lets face it guys we are on it! Yes the ideas are endless.

I got my insulation and drywall done last summer. Getting a brand new door in 2 weeks. Those tiles are expensive so for right now I will just paint the floor. They have some really nice paint out here for commercial floors. Maybe I will snag some off of a job somewhere! I am trying to figure out how to display my guitar in there, glass cases remind me of coffins so I am not going that route. The artehouse print will look nice to. Lets face it guys we are on it! Yes the ideas are endless.

Maybe build a bar in the garage to social and hang out when you want to admire your Shelby sittin there hang it above the bar? Great conversation piece, Then when some ask about it and a few beers later you can play the Shelby song? But, if you can't play, it would make a niece display piece. :)

Archived