TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Finally Arrived!

dave c

Hi All, Car arrived about 11:35, 07/21. What a thrilling moment that was. Hearing the semi coming, knowing my car was finally here. We drove it around the neighborhood a little. The power was awesome!!!! can't wait to take it out on freeway.

Sherri

4vovg51.jpg

4zis8lx.jpg

4rbfbqf.jpg

5zenhjc.jpg

4r1meqq.jpg

681melx.jpg

4m106ds.jpg

5ykp5w5.jpg

4qfw1vt.jpg

Dave,

Very nice, love the hood and chrome razors. How do you like the look and fit of the gauge pod? Have fun with the rest of your summer and drive the heck out of that car!!

Dave

r-congrats & enjoy!!! ---$#@@#$%&@#%& mine better get here soon!!! Your's looks really good. :D

Awesome looking car Sherri and Dave-nice mod's as well. You guys need to go drive that thing and tell us all how well the Paxton works.

Your car is one of the best looking cars I have seen to date. You guys must have waited an eternity what with such a low CSM#.

Looking forward to hearing more about your cruises.

Have fun.

Awesome looking car Sherri and Dave-nice mod's as well. You guys need to go drive that thing and tell us all how well the Paxton works.

Your car is one of the best looking cars I have seen to date. You guys must have waited an eternity what with such a low CSM#.

Looking forward to hearing more about your cruises.

Have fun.

That car looks totally awesome !!!!!

Congrats !!!

Sue

Wow!!!! Where to start. First off, the car is BEAUTIFUL. SAI, one heck of a job!!! John with all my frustrations and impatience you truly pulled it off, YOU ARE THE MAN!. :) We only had the car for a few hours and were already getting comments and stares. Even a nod from a corvette driving past the house. This truly is one bad a$$, bling, bling Shelby GT/SC. The only thing that pisses me off is that it's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all of you out there that have been to SAI and toured the Musuem, you had seen my wife's car. As we were fortunate to have it not baking in the Vegas sun and desert dust. It led a very pampered life for the first six months, thanks to Amy and John. :) The car came to us clean and waxed. I doubted everyone when they said it was worth the wait, as seven months is a long time but, I have to agree. Everyone had an ear to ear grin as the first car(a stock Shelby) came off the truck. Neighbors oohing and ahhhing, then the truck driver laughed and said,"no now the bad a@@ one is coming off." Everyone, including us were blown away. Then they were lined up end to end. What a difference. The fit and finish of the car, a 10! The chrome razors is what delayed the car so long, but we are so glad we waited for them. The gauge pod, is the new and improved and fits like a glove, again 10! The shifter is very tight, will take some time to get used to, but we like it. The clutch is a little different, no engage sound like the old school type, just a matter of getting used to it. Can't wait to get it out on the highway and go through the gears and hear it growl. For all of you guys thinking about putting lower gears on the S/C cars, I think you should get the car first. You don't stay in first very long at all. This car definitely rocks, it just wants to go. This car was my wife's dream, she's waited a long time and truly deserved it. She's a great mother and the love of my life. With a bad a@@ Shelby GT/SC. We are very happy and fortunate to have a Shelby and to be part of this special family. Thanks again Mr. Shelby for making such a beautiful car. Now that we have my wife's car hmmmmmmmmm, now it's my turn. You never know what might end up in the driveway someday. LOL

Dave and Sherri

Wow!!!! Where to start. First off, the car is BEAUTIFUL. SAI, one heck of a job!!! John with all my frustrations and impatience you truly pulled it off, YOU ARE THE MAN!. :) We only had the car for a few hours and were already getting comments and stares. Even a nod from a corvette driving past the house. This truly is one bad a$$, bling, bling Shelby GT/SC. The only thing that pisses me off is that it's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all of you out there that have been to SAI and toured the Musuem, you had seen my wife's car. As we were fortunate to have it not baking in the Vegas sun and desert dust. It led a very pampered life for the first six months, thanks to Amy and John. :) The car came to us clean and waxed. I doubted everyone when they said it was worth the wait, as seven months is a long time but, I have to agree. Everyone had an ear to ear grin as the first car(a stock Shelby) came off the truck. Neighbors oohing and ahhhing, then the truck driver laughed and said,"no now the bad a@@ one is coming off." Everyone, including us were blown away. Then they were lined up end to end. What a difference. The fit and finish of the car, a 10! The chrome razors is what delayed the car so long, but we are so glad we waited for them. The gauge pod, is the new and improved and fits like a glove, again 10! The shifter is very tight, will take some time to get used to, but we like it. The clutch is a little different, no engage sound like the old school type, just a matter of getting used to it. Can't wait to get it out on the highway and go through the gears and hear it growl. For all of you guys thinking about putting lower gears on the S/C cars, I think you should get the car first. You don't stay in first very long at all. This car definitely rocks, it just wants to go. This car was my wife's dream, she's waited a long time and truly deserved it. She's a great mother and the love of my life. With a bad a@@ Shelby GT/SC. We are very happy and fortunate to have a Shelby and to be part of this special family. Thanks again Mr. Shelby for making such a beautiful car. Now that we have my wife's car hmmmmmmmmm, now it's my turn. You never know what might end up in the driveway someday. LOL

Dave and Sherri

Wow what a story. That's a testament to your intestinal fortitude and SAI's customer service. I'm so glad it all turned out well for you. Wow, to have been so frustrated and now you're considering your own Dave.

Congrats again to you and SAI.

Hi All, Car arrived about 11:35, 07/21. What a thrilling moment that was. Hearing the semi coming, knowing my car was finally here. We drove it around the neighborhood a little. The power was awesome!!!! can't wait to take it out on freeway.

Sherri

4vovg51.jpg

4zis8lx.jpg

4rbfbqf.jpg

5zenhjc.jpg

4r1meqq.jpg

681melx.jpg

4m106ds.jpg

5ykp5w5.jpg

4qfw1vt.jpg

Congraulations on your new baby :D . You have one fine ride!

Archived