TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Very close call, Sherby almost T-Boned!

I'm waiting at a light, 4 cars back on an 8 lane bumper to bumper.

All of a sudden this sedan appears ahead (going in reverse) coming from the right. He crosses the median. In the on-coming lane the car makes a u-turn and heads straight for the car right in front of me (still in reverse).

I could see that the driver was knocked out. The SUV ahead of me gets T-Boned. Mr. reverse bounces off the SUV and gets hung on the median. SUV goes forward (too late) and turns into a parking lot. Mr. reverse had a head on with a Beamer in the center lane that started the whole incident. But I have no idea how it happened. I was oblivious.

I'm sittng there in Sherby wondering "what the hell". That could have been me.

All of a sudden this sedan appears ahead (going in reverse) coming from the right. He crosses the median. In the on-coming lane the car makes a u-turn and heads straight for the car right in front of me (still in reverse).

I could see that the driver was knocked out. The SUV ahead of me gets T-Boned. Mr. reverse bounces off the SUV and gets hung on the median. SUV goes forward (too late) and turns into a parking lot. Mr. reverse had a head on with a Beamer in the center lane that started the whole incident. But I have no idea how it happened. I was oblivious.

I sittng there in Sherby wondering "what the hell". That could have been me.

YIKES !!! Glad you and Sherby are ok !!!! Hope the others are too !

That is my biggest fear....

ewwww.

I hate Houston traffic almost as bad as Dallas traffic. I hate Dallas traffic worse because I have to drive in it more often!....

Try Washington DC traffic! Yes that is the biggest fear, getting hit by some other idiot, I am very careful driving thru town. Just think what it would take to restore our cars to normal.

I'm sittng there in Sherby wondering "what the hell". That could have been me.

Glad you're OK, sounds like Orlando Fl.

Archived