TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood pin option

RogerS

I think the original 66 GT350 also had screw-down or similar, in lieu of lanyard style, did it not?

I think it was on the forum somewhere that they do. But I would check first.

the billet kit will fix the majority of the hood pulls. It is stronger and will not do the damage to the hood like the classic ones. On the 08 we are making a change and putting a sticker on the pull as well

Amy

the billet kit will fix the majority of the hood pulls. It is stronger and will not do the damage to the hood like the classic ones. On the 08 we are making a change and putting a sticker on the pull as well

Amy

Thanks for the info !

Sue

Amy

Amy,

when will the billet hood pin kits be available? I still have an 07 SGT there getting some mods done to include the CS6/8 hood and when I asked John if i could have the billet hood pins he said he couldn't put them on because my car would be done before they were available. That was about a month ago so wondered what the status was now. I'd just as soon have them installed at SAI if available. Thanks,

Dave

Archived