TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebay SGT - 3 hours to go - 28K so far and no reserve

stump_breaker

Strange...he's had it for only a few weeks and in the showroom has a $10K ADM! Why would he list with no reserve now? Maybe a mistake?

http://www.gagneauto.com/

oops!

Well, unless they back out or start bumping the bid, someone is going to get a good deal. If you look on down he has buy it now for 38,500 but it's not an Ebay buy it now. I'm going to watch and see how much it goes for.

I'm the current high bidder!

The idea of having both the black and the white is cool! If it's the right price I'll take it, I set my Max so we'll see. Question now will be which to drive each day! Of course best of all...I'l have two hood scoops to replace!

:o

Now wouldn't that be something! Double the warranty claims :P If you time it right, you will never be without a Shelby when the other is in for repair :blink: :lol::lol:

Now wouldn't that be something! Double the warranty claims :P If you time it right, you will never be without a Shelby when the other is in for repair :blink: :lol::lol:

Maybe I'll luck out and this one three thousand series will be PERFECT! If I win I've gotta do something about those wheels! Yuck!

Nope...it's there on the sticker mock-up the MSRP is 39K and change.

Shoot! Do you think so? :wacko:

Less than an hour! Will Matt be the first to own both the black and white SGT's?

I was going to bid as well. I figured I could make 5-6k from resale and still underbid the dealerships around here but I bet it goes over $30k.

How much you going to bid into it Matt?

Less than an hour! Will Matt be the first to own both the black and white SGT's?

I was going to bid as well. I figured I could make 5-6k from resale and still underbid the dealerships around here but I bet it goes over $30k.

How much you going to bid into it Matt?

Not saying! ;)

But you are right it will go over 30K, maybe a lot more, but I have set the bar pretty well so unless someone REALLY wants it, I'm on a mission!

Besides, how can you put a price on being able to bitch X2!

:D

Not saying! ;)

But you are right it will go over 30K, maybe a lot more, but I have set the bar pretty well so unless someone REALLY wants it, I'm on a mission!

Besides, how can you put a price on being able to bitch X2!

:D

Oh man. They way you have been going here lately SAI is going to have to start up a whole other forum, or at least invest in another hard drive for storage!

:lol::lol:

It's all yours. I'm not biting. I just wish bidding wasn't anonymous.

i bet the dealer runs his own bid up. just dont think the guy will lose 8k on a car that is not very old and sells pretty well, but i could be wrong

michael morris

I wouldn't doubt it...and I expect him to, but he better bid high!

;)

Besides you know there is a sniper or two waiting until the last few minutes.

:ph34r:

If you can get it for less than $35K then it would be worth it IMO. If the dealer bids it up, I'm guessing he will take no less than $36K.

I don't like the bug either, but I would bid if I thought I could get it for $30001

i bet the dealer runs his own bid up. just dont think the guy will lose 8k on a car that is not very old and sells pretty well, but i could be wrong

michael morris

That's what I'm thinking will happen as well. Hope not though 'cause I'd like to see a member on the board with a pair of 07's - other than the dealer's that is ;) :D .

Maybe the power at that dealership's will go out or the computer will crash in the next few minutes ;)

He thinks he going to jump in and bid higher and bam! the computer screen goes blank. Good luck matt.

That would be cool! :lol:

Looks like someone fell asleep at the switch.....7 min. an counting!

5 min. GO MATT!!!!!!

MATT YOU DOG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That would be cool! :lol:

Looks like someone fell asleep at the switch.....7 min. an counting!

5 min. GO MATT!!!!!!

One minute left and still at $30k...go Matt!!

30K!

And the dealer is just over the IL/WI border!

Let's see what happens now...any guesses?

;)

Let's see..........oh......someone made a mistake.

How about all of the disclaimers.................this is a leagal and binding contract............you have to use that one! Good luck.......this will be interesting.

30K!

And the dealer is just over the IL/WI border!

Let's see what happens now...any guesses?

;)

Yep, Princeton is a little town of about 1,500 people close to Marquette. Somebody at that dealership is either hurtin to lose money or stupid. Keep us posted on the deal.

Archived