TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great News! our 4th child

dave c

Hi All, I can't believe I'm actually writing this but,

MY CAR IS ON THE TRUCK. LEFT VEGAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Of course we are the last stop.

There are 3 stops in the Bay area, then on to Washington. Hopefully it will be here by the weekend. It was a long wait, but all the pain and frustration will soon fade once I see my long awaited baby. Dave wants to name it BAD A$$ BLING BLING. I don't think sooooo! (he said he was just kidding) but I'm sure he will come up with a name that will bug me. It's more like a Black Diamond.....all shiny and sparkly!! The chrome razors are just so cool. I'm almost afraid to drive it, but I'm sure I'll get over it quickly. LOL

Soon to be Shelby Sherri in Seattle. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS B)

Hi All, I can't believe I'm actually writing this but,

MY CAR IS ON THE TRUCK. LEFT VEGAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Of course we are the last stop.

There are 3 stops in the Bay area, then on to Washington. Hopefully it will be here by the weekend. It was a long wait, but all the pain and frustration will soon fade once I see my long awaited baby. Dave wants to name it BAD A$$ BLING BLING. I don't think sooooo! (he said he was just kidding) but I'm sure he will come up with a name that will bug me. It's more like a Black Diamond.....all shiny and sparkly!! The chrome razors are just so cool. I'm almost afraid to drive it, but I'm sure I'll get over it quickly. LOL

Soon to be Shelby Sherri in Seattle. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS B)

HI DOES THAT MEAN YOUR COMING TO PORT ORCHARD FOR MUSTANGS ONTHE WATERFRONT CAR SHOW THE 29TH GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GETTING YOUR CAR ........................

HI DOES THAT MEAN YOUR COMING TO PORT ORCHARD FOR MUSTANGS ONTHE WATERFRONT CAR SHOW THE 29TH GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GETTING YOUR CAR ........................

Parade in our little hometown Friday night(the whole <bleep> town is waiting for this car)LMAO then the local car show Sat. morning. Yes we're thinking about coming to Mustangs on the waterfront. Contact us through e-mail, dcalkins61@msn.com. Thank you so much for letting me sit in your car and start it up at the round up. That was really cool of you. I'll return the favor.

Sherri

I am very, happy for you! You have endured and deserve a great deal of credit for hangging in there. Congratulations and you better document this delivery in photo's!

Congrats again, you guys deserve it!

Roger

I am very, happy for you! You have endured and deserve a great deal of credit for hangging in there. Congratulations and you better document this delivery in photo's!

Congrats again, you guys deserve it!

Roger

Thanks Roger, Sorry to hear about your decision, but we understand how you feel. Yes, pics will be forthcoming. Hopefully it will all work out for you and you'll get a good deal. Michael will take good care of you.

Dave

Thanks Roger, Sorry to hear about your decision, but we understand how you feel. Yes, pics will be forthcoming. Hopefully it will all work out for you and you'll get a good deal. Michael will take good care of you.

Dave

Dave,

Read the update. As Yogi said "it ain't over till it's over" !

Enjoy the new ride B)

Sherri and Dave, that's super awesome! I'm so happy for both of you. Your patients is what helped keep me from not whining like a baby on this forum at times.

Please do let us all know how your minute-by-minute experience goes when you first see the truck, see the doors open, see it unloaded, see all the dirt (I had to sneak that one in there), start her up for the first time, and of course, lay some rubber in front of your neighbor's driveway LOL.

I'll be surprised if you both don't have an emotional breakdown as the long wait emits from your bodies from an overwhelming feeling of joy and relief.

All the best, you deserve it!

Dave,

Read the update. As Yogi said "it ain't over till it's over" !

Enjoy the new ride B)

Roger-I have a yogi berra commencement speech I can forward to you which has a few more good yogisms in it, if you'd like, pm me your email and I can forward to you.

Larry

Just heard from the truck driver. At 6pm Pacific time just about ready to cross into Oregon. He thinks Friday night or Sat morn. at the latest. He wanted to know if I was a little anxious. What a stupid question. No take your time, I already waited 7 months, whats the rush :lol: He assured me that he wouldn't let the dealers drool on my car. We're the 5th stop now, instead of the 6th. Dave doesn't care if it's dark, he'll break out the flood lights. Getting down to just hours now. Unbelievable!!! Can't wait. Anybody have any recommendations for some good anxiety drugs!!!!!LOL

Sherri

Just heard from the truck driver. At 6pm Pacific time just about ready to cross into Oregon. He thinks Friday night or Sat morn. at the latest. He wanted to know if I was a little anxious. What a stupid question. No take your time, I already waited 7 months, whats the rush :lol: He assured me that he wouldn't let the dealers drool on my car. We're the 5th stop now, instead of the 6th. Dave doesn't care if it's dark, he'll break out the flood lights. Getting down to just hours now. Unbelievable!!! Can't wait. Anybody have any recommendations for some good anxiety drugs!!!!!LOL

Sherri

You sound like me last month. The driver told me he's be there at 7:30AM, I told him I'd be there at 6:30AM!

Don't miss it! Take lots of pics!

Enjoy!

Awaiting mods at SAI. Mods ordered:

CS-6 hood

engine dress-up kit

20" chrome razors and tires

Baer brake upgrade

Lower grill and fogs

brake ducts-front and rear

polished supercharger

S/C gauge pod

It will be one BAD PONY/SHELBY GT/SC

Congrats, I live just north of you in Mill Creek. I havn't seen any other SGT around Seattle but I know one lives in Lynnwood (others have seen him). Really awsome list of mods you ordered. You're not kidding when you say that it's one BAD PONY. You must of cleaned the mod shop out of parts when they finished yours. probably set everyone back a few weeks. :D Maybe I will see you around at one of the local shows. enjoy...you deserve it.

Congrats, I live just north of you in Mill Creek. I havn't seen any other SGT around Seattle but I know one lives in Lynnwood (others have seen him). Really awsome list of mods you ordered. You're not kidding when you say that it's one BAD PONY. You must of cleaned the mod shop out of parts when they finished yours. probably set everyone back a few weeks. :D Maybe I will see you around at one of the local shows. enjoy...you deserve it.

Thanks, We've also seen the one in Lynnwood. It's nice to know there's another in the area. We'll be in the Tour de Terrace parade on July 27th with MustangsNW and the car show on Sat. morn for the same event and Mustangs on the waterfront in Port Orchard on Sun July29th. Hope to see you at one of these events. PSDS is at an all time high... def-con 10. Is there such a thing?? Anyway, hope to see you around.

Dave

He thinks Friday night or Sat morn. at the latest.

tick...toc...tick...toc....it's Saturday morning......car yet Dave? Either you can't sleep or you are in the garage sleeping with your new baby. :lol: Hey I'm praying that the weather clears up for you today...not that it will stop you from driving it. Enjoy your day. And welcome to the Shelby Family.

tick...toc...tick...toc....it's Saturday morning......car yet Dave? Either you can't sleep or you are in the garage sleeping with your new baby. :lol: Hey I'm praying that the weather clears up for you today...not that it will stop you from driving it. Enjoy your day. And welcome to the Shelby Family.

BergShelby,

Haven't heard a thing from the truck driver :angry: We've had some pretty nasty weather, as you know. I'm about ready to check on the status of his location though. Our anxiety level is so high right now. The silience is killing us. It figures though that the pouring rain should happen, when our daughter graduated from the U of W this year is just poured buckets and now it's raining again for the car delivery. Go figure!! (You'd think we lived in Seattle) oh ya, we do <_<

Sherri

BergShelby,

Haven't heard a thing from the truck driver :angry: We've had some pretty nasty weather, as you know. I'm about ready to check on the status of his location though. Our anxiety level is so high right now. The silience is killing us. It figures though that the pouring rain should happen, when our daughter graduated from the U of W this year is just poured buckets and now it's raining again for the car delivery. Go figure!! (You'd think we lived in Seattle) oh ya, we do <_<

Sherri

Sherri

Very excited for you! All those mods are going to make it exceptional and unique! The rain is good...you need it to wash all that Vegas sand off!

Archived