TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Chili!

MattInDetroit

Matt,

I've been eating CS's chilli for years. It really is outstanding. Incidentally, if you can find them - the early packages are considered collector items. Many "hard cores" with their vintage Shelby's, display them at car shows. I'll bet he could charge more, if they had CSM #'s!

Gary

And I thought I was addicted to Shelby

Matt,

I've been eating CS's chilli for years. It really is outstanding. Incidentally, if you can find them - the early packages are considered collector items. Many "hard cores" with their vintage Shelby's, display them at car shows. I'll bet he could charge more, if they had CSM #'s!

Gary

Don't give 'em any more ideas---I've spent enough money!! :D

I'll bet he could charge more, if they had CSM #'s!

Gary

I'm glad to see that there are some funny things coming back into this forum. There has been a lot of complaining again and the tone has been a little scary. I'm not saying it isn't warranted, I'm just saying I've been getting a little bummed and feel bad for all of you with your issues and for SAI for having to read about them.

So thanks again for making it a little more fun again.

Also, I read the other day that Carroll sold the Chili company about 15 years ago. Now I can't remember where I read that. It was either in the SAAC World Registry (which was from 1997) or from the CarrollShelby.com site (which is being revamped now after many years (ie adding the song among many other things which will be really cool). Oh, and, I have some CS chili from several years ago still in the bags.

I don't know who owns the chili company now but I have used the stuff for years. I have my own extra ingredients I ad to the mix and end result is awesome! I have several trophies from cook offs over the years.

It's so good I bet it would even get Stumps attention.

By the way Stump, have you ever seen the e-mail about the visiting judge at a Texas chili cook off?

Archived