TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Future Shelby driver/owner......

autoplay

Oh isn't that just cute....Now quit wasting our forum space!

WOW !!! ok...you won't hear from him again. He was just trying to provide a little family friendly kind of enjoyment....be funny a little bit...but dont worry...it won't happen again !!!

Have a nice day....

:rolleyes: :huh:

WOW !!! ok...you won't hear from him again. He was just trying to provide a little family friendly kind of enjoyment....be funny a little bit...but dont worry...it won't happen again !!!

Have a nice day....

:rolleyes: :huh:

Actually, i found it refreshing. Reminded me of when my girls, 16 & 19 now were that age. Enjoy the time you have with your kids, They wont be there for ever, Hmmm, with my oldest, that might be a good thing? :)

Actually, i found it refreshing. Reminded me of when my girls, 16 & 19 now were that age. Enjoy the time you have with your kids, They wont be there for ever, Hmmm, with my oldest, that might be a good thing? :)

Thanks Ed..but we are done with pictures lol. We don't want to take up too much space. That is actually my grandaughter and daughter, we just got back from visiting them in Chicago area. He built her her own Shelby lol.

I can relate to the teen thing though...I hope that little girl gives my daughter lots of grey hairs :P

Done taking up space :P :D

I going to hope Sweede was trying to be funny and it came across wrong but here, allow me to take up a little space as well..... :D

Future backup muscian

19521083728.jpg

19521083543.jpg

So, are we going to have a cute off? :lol:

Thats cool!

Im thinking he was kiddin too but it didn't have a smiley face or something after it so i think it reads wrong. :)

I have teenagers so im all out of cute. Looks like you guys win so far....................... :D

Thats cool!

Im thinking he was kiddin too but it didn't have a smiley face or something after it so i think it reads wrong. :)

I have teenagers so im all out of cute. Looks like you guys win so far....................... :D

He is adorable Stump !!!

And Ed..I guess you will just have to wait for the grandkids to participate in the cute off lol :P

Someone once said that it's good not to have children until you are in your late fifties or later. Because you'll already be dead by the time they are teeangers!

He is adorable Stump !!!

And Ed..I guess you will just have to wait for the grandkids to participate in the cute off lol :P

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One step at a time................................. :)

Someone once said that it's good not to have children until you are in your late fifties or later. Because you'll already be dead by the time they are teeangers!

LOL

There the ones that probably drove you to it! :lol:

Ok guys, if you want to have a cute off you'll have to wait for October when I can get a pic of Mary Katherine coming home from the hospital in the Shelby.

Sue, don't worry about swede. I'm sure he was just being grumpy. Keep the pics coming. It's always good to see the next generation of Mustang lovers.

Ok guys, if you want to have a cute off you'll have to wait for October when I can get a pic of Mary Katherine coming home from the hospital in the Shelby.

Sue, don't worry about swede. I'm sure he was just being grumpy. Keep the pics coming. It's always good to see the next generation of Mustang lovers.

haha ok...i will let swede slide on this one :P

Cute Stump !! I need to fix him up with my Emily.

If I live long enough....Emily will be driving and showing off my Shebly at classic car shows !! :P

Archived