TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of you and your sgt

Mano man, Im am jealous.................................... :)

Hey Ed,

I'm pretty jealous of your SAI visit too.

The Talladega track day is pretty cool, they pace a group of 12 cars at about 100MPH, you can't pass, but what you can do is lay back enough to get some distance between you and the car in front of you, then nail it between turn 1 and 2. If you have enough space between you and the pack you can hit 130+ before you catch the pack at the end of the back stretch..

It is an awesome experience in the SGT. I have also taken an 07 Vette, and a Porsche 911 on it. The SGT sounds better, feels better, and gets a heck of a lot more attention!

900108550_60cfda12c9_b.jpg

....that is a great photo for your collection; especially if that is your actual car?

Yeah, it is really my car. Took a while to find it, and man was it hot, but the search was well worth it. Thanks, John and Bud, for giving me that opportunity.

For those that haven't gotten your car yet, Doesn't that picture make you want to go to SAI, just to say hi to your car before the makeover?

This was my first trip to Vegas, and I went for the sole reason of visiting SAI and trying to find the car. I spent the better part of three days (going and coming) waiting on late flights only to run through various terminals trying to make my connections, getting into town at 2:00 AM, wake up call at 6:30 AM, SAI by 8:30 so that I could find the car before the tour started, etc. Finding my future SGT made the experience one that I would relive over and over again.

Oh yeah, and the GT-H rental wasn't bad, either.

Hey Ed,

I'm pretty jealous of your SAI visit too.

The Talladega track day is pretty cool, they pace a group of 12 cars at about 100MPH, you can't pass, but what you can do is lay back enough to get some distance between you and the car in front of you, then nail it between turn 1 and 2. If you have enough space between you and the pack you can hit 130+ before you catch the pack at the end of the back stretch..

It is an awesome experience in the SGT. I have also taken an 07 Vette, and a Porsche 911 on it. The SGT sounds better, feels better, and gets a heck of a lot more attention!

900108550_60cfda12c9_b.jpg

I want to do a track day so bad..................... :)

Im going to try and get to the willow springs track day the first week of august with the Los Angelus Shelby Club. That looks like so much fun being on a track like that. :)

Sueshuttle.jpg

Cool pic hun! I just noticed,that you or someone else captured the space shuttle on its way to outer space,in the background. Who took the pic?

It is the space shuttle..I took the pic...but it 's a different pic..as the shuttle went off the night before lol. DJ put my Shelby into the other pic with his magic ! :P

Archived