TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This for Sdear aka Susie

autoplay

and yall tell me i have a weird sense of humor :lol: that looks just like my swim suit, but mine is white and see thru when wet!!

the pic did make me laugh :lol:

michael morris

Michael...if you only knew what I hadto put up with being married to this man !!! sighhhhhhh :rolleyes:

I won't go through check outs with him anymore in stores.

I won't go through airport security with him anymore.

If he keeps this up, I won't ....oh n/m hahahah

Michael...if you only knew what I hadto put up with being married to this man !!! sighhhhhhh :rolleyes:

after he RUINED a perfectly good picture of my polish job with a picture of some pervert..he will most definately be on the couch :o :P :angry:

after he RUINED a perfectly good picture of my polish job with a picture of some pervert..he will most definately be on the couch :o :P :angry:

sounds like my kind of guy.

after seeing that picture with all that hair and muscle there is no way you can put that man on the couch :o

i think i just threw up in my mouth....just a little :lol:

1-Ford Racing Performance "Package"???

2-Suspension modifications anyone??

3-Sway Bar?? (can I say that?)

4-Finally, a car with real BALLS!!!!

5-Socal, there's your panhard rod....

6-I would say there are some "fitment" issues on that one.

7-Can you say "gaps" and "warping"??

8-I definitely see some bubbles under those stripes!!!

Good Lord, that's awful!!!! :o

Adam,

You took the words right out of my mouth. Sue, unfortunately for you you're gonna have to take your car back to the dealer and have to explain how the paint got blistered. LOL Probably not covered under warranty. LMAO

Dave

PS next time your EX husband does that I'm gonna need a warning. I need to be closer to the bathroom.

Susie, if hubby is still in the service, you've just got to get that picture in front of his friends. Put it up on a billboard right in front of the building where he works. :lol:

hahahah...well....he works in various places.....as he does new construction tile and marble work.

The picture is not him...it is some poor old soul that he put his head on someone else's body. It's actually a spa guy that they pic on on some other forum lol.

Ya know..i should get that picture made into one of those stick on truck magnets that advertise business..and some morning put it on the side of his truck where he won't see it when he leaves for work *evil grin * Would be fitting for a DODGE hemi-roid ! :P :D

BTW..the shine is Blackfire :D

AND...any post you see started by him..open with caution lol. I wish I was a moderator here..he would be banned ! :lol:

1-Ford Racing Performance "Package"???

2-Suspension modifications anyone??

3-Sway Bar?? (can I say that?)

4-Finally, a car with real BALLS!!!!

5-Socal, there's your panhard rod....

6-I would say there are some "fitment" issues on that one.

7-Can you say "gaps" and "warping"??

8-I definitely see some bubbles under those stripes!!!

Good Lord, that's awful!!!! :o

ROFLMAOOOOO !!!!!

Archived