TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHO HAS A GT/SC WHO IS WAITING ?

SHELBYGUY

I took delivery of mine on 7-7-07! Only 100 miles on it so far. Mine is satin finish with an automatic. Couldn't be more happy with it at this point. From what I gather, the S/C doesn't come on line until 300 miles are put on the car. If so, that's just a bonus! You will love it!

I've been wanting to send my car to Shelby to convert it to a gt/sc....But will this take away from it... In say the long run for collecting .... I have some people that say no! no! dont touch it leve it oringnal.....Help!!! what do you guys think

Thanks SGT #2200

....I wouldn't worry too much about value. I believe if you send your car to SAI to have the supercharger installed they will include the modification into the registry. I don't think it would harm the value. If anything i think it would help. However, the power and enjoyment factor of the supercharger will quickly make you foget about value.

....I wouldn't worry too much about value. I believe if you send your car to SAI to have the supercharger installed they will include the modification into the registry. I don't think it would harm the value. If anything i think it would help. However, the power and enjoyment factor of the supercharger will quickly make you foget about value.

I AGREE WITH SOCALJAFO SHOULD ONLY ADD VALUE! BUT I WOULD WAIT UNTIL WINTER, A TRIP TO L.V. SHOULD BE MORE PLEASANT AND I WOULD ASSUME YOU WILL BE WITH OUT YOUR CAR FOR A WHILE.

I AM WAITING FOR MY BLACK GT/SC

I WAS CURIOUS HOW MANY DELIVERED?

HOW MANY WAITING?

Hey Shelbyguy: My vehicle has been baking in the Vegas desert since February waiting for mods which include the S/C. John Walker emailed me about a month ago and said I was 10th in line for the mod shop. Yes I said a month ago..........I was 10th in line? They have not even called to order the parts for the mods I would like to have. I must be on someones poop list!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, Mickey

Hey Shelbyguy: My vehicle has been baking in the Vegas desert since February waiting for mods which include the S/C. John Walker emailed me about a month ago and said I was 10th in line for the mod shop. Yes I said a month ago..........I was 10th in line? They have not even called to order the parts for the mods I would like to have. I must be on someones poop list!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, Mickey

MICKEY MUSTANG,

I HAVE BEEN WAITING MUCH LIKE YOURSELF I UNDERSTAND THAT MINE IS IN THE "HOT LIST" AND SHOULD BE DONE NEXT WEEK PER BUD IN THE MOD SHOP.

I COMMEND YOU ON OR UNSTANDING AND NOT COMPLAINING ON THE FORUM. I HOPE THE "HOT LIST" IS NOT THE "POOP LIST".

THE GOOD NEWS AND REASON FOR THIS POST WAS TO SEE HOW MANY OUT THERE AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO FLOW AT WHAT RATE. THEY MUST BE WORKING ON SOMETHING I DO SEE SOME RECENT DELIVERIES.

ARE YOU GOING TO PICK UP OR HAVE IT DELIVERED?

Thank you for the input and man I like the pics of your car....real nice this is what I want my car to look like......

Thank you for the input and man I like the pics of your car....real nice this is what I want my car to look like......

MICKEY MUSTANG,

I HAVE BEEN WAITING MUCH LIKE YOURSELF I UNDERSTAND THAT MINE IS IN THE "HOT LIST" AND SHOULD BE DONE NEXT WEEK PER BUD IN THE MOD SHOP.

I COMMEND YOU ON OR UNSTANDING AND NOT COMPLAINING ON THE FORUM. I HOPE THE "HOT LIST" IS NOT THE "POOP LIST".

THE GOOD NEWS AND REASON FOR THIS POST WAS TO SEE HOW MANY OUT THERE AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO FLOW AT WHAT RATE. THEY MUST BE WORKING ON SOMETHING I DO SEE SOME RECENT DELIVERIES.

SHELBYGUY: Some of my friends are more antsy than I am and want me to go pick it up in Vegas. The problem is.........I live very near Pittsburgh and I don't think the drive home would be a good way to break in a new engine, IMO.

MICKEY MUSTANG,

We must be on some kind of massive poop list, because my car has been there 7 months!!!!!!!! I've been told that it's a week or two away from being done for months. I guess we're not special enough. We've been patient and tried not to complain, but now we are. Now it's time for tougher measures. It's truly ridiculous. Not to mention we have made 7 car payments and a very large deposit.

Dave

I have mine, #187.

CM198 has #198 (1st one delivered), haven't seen him lately.

There is also #12 in the San Fernando Valley

.....and I have been told, not confirmed, that Jay Leno has one but what doesn't he have.

im still here!!!

Saw #0779 today. Owner's name is Paul. He's the same fellow who has the you tube video of his dyno run where he got 279rwhp.

He has now installed a paxton supercharger. Sorry, can't remember the exact number but I think it was around 455-475rwhp.

Maybe he will chime in on this thread.

Saw #0779 today. Owner's name is Paul. He's the same fellow who put has the you tube video of his dyno run where he got 279rwhp.

He has now installed a paxton supercharger. Sorry, can't remember the exact number but I think it was around 455-475rwhp.

Maybe he will chime in on this thread.

AF,

That's a pretty strong number! Nice.

Regards, Mickey

Have you heard anything more? Mine is at Shelby awaiting the S/C modifcation. They haven't called me yet neither.

Kevin

I've got mine - 0914. Shelby installed.

It's incredible.

Can I get some more details while I wait for my GT/SC? I have ridden in a Shelby GT, but not with the supercharger. I didn't drive it, but it seemed to get up and go; it will definitely light up the tires and throw ya back in the seat. So, details of the supercharged car??? Is it crazy fast?

Kevin

I've got mine - 0914. Shelby installed.

It's incredible.

my car is having the polished supercharger installed, is it the novi 2200? How many lbs of boost do they run? I can't wait!!

EmperorOfChicken

I am just curious why you didn't go with the Paxton/Shelby SC? I want to have a Paxton/Shelby SC installed locally, but I can't get a response from SAI on where their authorized installers are located in N. CA. I may end up doing it myself, but I would prefer to have it professionally installed.

Archived