TEAM SHELBY FORUM

supercharger options

clawsonbob

I have to keep reminding myself when you say "blower" you mean a super charger. Cause Im thinking for all that stuff that you got for her Stump, the least you should get is......;)

Stump - I would like to chime in here. Don't make the mistake and go for another brand of blower, looks wise or other. If you are going to spend that kind of $$ get the one offered from Shelby, the Paxon SC with the Shelby name right on it. It is very impressive from everybody who I have talked to who has one and seen one. I know you have your own agenda here but remember someday you might sell or show the car and all Shelby stuff will get you the maximum moeny or votes on both of those. So go with the Shelby Paxon SC you'll be glad you did.

Stump - I would like to chime in here. Don't make the mistake and go for another brand of blower, looks wise or other. If you are going to spend that kind of $$ get the one offered from Shelby, the Paxon SC with the Shelby name right on it. It is very impressive from everybody who I have talked to who has one and seen one. I know you have your own agenda here but remember someday you might sell or show the car and all Shelby stuff will get you the maximum moeny or votes on both of those. So go with the Shelby Paxon SC you'll be glad you did.

You make a good point Sweede. No argument from me about keeping it original Shelby parts and for collectability purposes the Shelby Paxton is probably the better route but as far as performance, the roots type wins from my research.

I have not bought the Kenne Bell yet and have an open-ended timeline of when that will happen. Who knows, when it comes time to buy a SC maybe SAI will be caught up enough that I can do business with them. Patience is not a virtue of mine.

I can have the Kenne Bells blower in 5 days and installed in 2-3 days. The Shelby Paxton, at this time who knows?

You make a good point Sweede. No argument from me about keeping it original Shelby parts and for collectability purposes the Shelby Paxton is probably the better route but as far as performance, the roots type wins from my research.

I have not bought the Kenne Bell yet and have an open-ended timeline of when that will happen. Who knows, when it comes time to buy a SC maybe SAI will be caught up enough that I can do business with them. Patience is not a virtue of mine.

I can have the Kenne Bells blower in 5 days and installed in 2-3 days. The Shelby Paxton, at this time who knows?

Good for you StimpyB and as always you manage to go biserk on your car, I feel for that SGT it!. Oh and the child psychology is for children, now come on and grow up-:lol::lol:

Archived