TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Greg's Car

dave c

Greg your car went all the way from Vegas to Florida to Seattle back to Vegas(Shelby Forum) and you didn't even put any miles on the odometer. By the way, Your car looks sweeeeeeeeeet! :D 67ik7sz.jpg5253gvn.jpg4mujr7r.jpg6auglrk.jpg

Greg, your car looks awesome! You have successfully confused me with my decision to go with the black Razors or the silver. I can't make up my mind. If you don't mind, please send me a pic or two of the profile of the whole car. I'd like to see hi-res pics so I can zoom in and out. My email is adams.shelbygt@gmail.com.

Awesome car and very nicely optioned.

Are the Razors chrome or are they silver?

Randall, The wheels are silver. Greg sent the pics to us for posting. He wasn't sure how to do it. Greg was so happy, he went to Disneyland LOL. The sig below the pics is for my wife's car. If you want to see chrome razors go to topic, "Mine will be here on Sat...post #24". Greg seems to be MIA and we're all waiting for an acceptance speech. Whats his CSM#, fit and finish of the car, handling, how many races has he been in, you know all the usual stuff.

Dave

Archived