TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Facias and other "Shelby" stuff.

I compare the Ford sticker with the Shelby sticker and see redundancy. I would think that anything

described on the sticker means that those items were installed by that entity.

For instance, the 18" wheels. Ford put them on at the factory in Mich. (didn't they?) but Shelby lists them.

Also, the 3:55 Rear end, front and rear facia. The rear facia looks the same as the California Special, but Shelby lists it as if they installed it. The front facia looks like all they did was knock out (or replace) the lower center piece (black).

Does anybody concur.

I compare the Ford sticker with the Shelby sticker and see redundancy. I would think that anything

For instance, the 18" wheels. Ford put them on at the factory in Mich. (didn't they?) but Shelby lists them.

Also, the 3:55 Rear end, front and rear facia. The rear facia looks the same as the California Special, but Shelby lists it as if they installed it. The front facia looks like all they did was knock out (or replace) the lower center piece (black).

Does anybody concur.

Not necessaliry installed but ordered by Shelby from the Ford factory.

Does anybody concur.

This has been discussed before. The Shelby sticker is NOT a sticker in the sense of the word we usually use. The intent was to take the sometimes cryptic Ford Sticker (aka Upfitters package) and consolidate everything onto one easy to read sticker that outlined the "special" items on the SGT.

Having said that, I think it's wrong and was poorly designed, as was the decision to remove the SAI charges leaving only the GGT.

But what's done is done...

Archived