TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Taking Delivery

waterguy959

07SGT0399 has it's new home!

We are working out a few details through the dealer, Rich Ford, Albuquerque before we accept the car. Looking forward to driving her home this afternoon. As far as I am concerned they are the best dealer in America.

The car is black, 5 speed manual, GT 500 rear spoiler. GT Premium, Upfitters, etc....Int upfitters....

I have several upgrades planned and most to be done by SAI: Polished Paxton, lower grill, CS66 Shelby wheels, under drive pulleys, interior appointments, and probably CS6 hood. My hood scoop currently has no ripples but if it starts we'll go to the CS6 hood. Just have to figure out how to make the hood active instead of faux.

As soon as I can figure out how to post pics I will have them up for your viewing pleasure.

Email me and I will give anyone in this forum the details of this dealership.

Hope everyone had a great 4th with their GT's.

:D

OK here is a Pic of the rear of our new car. If you look closely you will see on the gas cap California Special. Looks like Flat Rock ran out of the proper label or just made an honest mistake. Anybody else have a mis-labeled gas cap? More pics to follow. Most of what I have right now are me inspecting the vehicle and I know you don't want to see that.

Congrads on the car! You will very happy as we have been with ours. I am curious about the GT500 spolier on the rear. Is this something the dealer installed or they had SAI install?

The car must have been sitting for a while because they are done in order. Hmm now that I think about it perhaps it has been done for a while and in the mod shop Q awaiting the rear spolier and some other goodies. Will be interesting to see what he says.

Congrads on the car! You will very happy as we have been with ours. I am curious about the GT500 spolier on the rear. Is this something the dealer installed or they had SAI install?

Hi Webba,

Yes the car is awesome! As for the spoiler I had the install it. Looks incredibly awesome, my daughter says it looks SICK.

I have been hunting this particular car for sometime now. The market in Albuquerque is not hyped like other areas. The economy is good but it does wax and wane. I was trying to find out how long this car had been in their hands for my master record book on the car.

As far as I know Shelby will not put the 500 spoiler on this product.

Thanks to those who responded for your kind sentiments.

Now I have to start saving for my next car. Oh, and the wife is behind me 100%. As long as she get's to drive our cars she is "All In."

Archived