TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Shelby parts order!

I received my first order today. They sent a catalog with it. Looks nice. I also bought the polished antenna base cover and I am not impressed with the fit. It does not cover all the black.

when did you order it?

I am going to say about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I ordered some razor wheels almost a week ago and my debit card has not been charged so I know they haven't shipped.

I am sure Bud is not a happy man about now, have not heard from him at all lately regarding anything. B)

Just had my first parts order delivered today (lower grille, center wheel caps, map light accents, shift boot accents)! The order was placed about 2-3 weeks ago, and I never received confirmation that the items were in stock, or much less that they had been shipped. In fact, I didn't know my shipping charge ($13, I think) until the package arrived. Imagine my wife's surprise when UPS rang our doorbell.

Now I have something to play with until my car arrives!

Just had my first parts order delivered today (lower grille, center wheel caps, map light accents, shift boot accents)! The order was placed about 2-3 weeks ago, and I never received confirmation that the items were in stock, or much less that they had been shipped. In fact, I didn't know my shipping charge ($13, I think) until the package arrived. Imagine my wife's surprise when UPS rang our doorbell.

humm...funny your experience in ordering parts pretty well mirrors the experience ordering and buying the car!

:D

humm...funny your experience in ordering parts pretty well mirrors the experience ordering and buying the car!

:D

Hadn't thought of that; just on a smaller scale, like the parts vs. the car, I guess.

Btw, why do the "ears" on the lower billet grill have to be bent all out of shape when they arrive? I know that it is fixable, but this is a new part, and it was bubble-wrapped in a box of styrafoam (sp?) peanuts. It is the equivalent of Ford shipping out Explorers with a big dent in the door that they know will need to be fixed when it arrives at the dealership. :angry:

Sorry, just PSSD (or PDSD?), I guess. :(

ROTF I dont mean to laugh but that is how I got my grill in. I tried to get an answer on if it was bent wrong or whatever and didnt so Bud told me to send it back and he sent me a new one that is bent the right way. The box it came in was untouched and perfect so I know it was sent that way and not done by the Brown Clowns...UPS. I was in a panic to get the <bleep> thing and now I have had it for liike a month. I am waiting for the lower grill lights so I can install all at once. It will make a great winter project by the time the lights come out ;)

What up guys, just got part of my order today,key fobs,decals, boot trim,Tee shirts, center console box cover (Shelby) and guess what, to install cover you need glue,razor and sissors, but no gauge cluster,lower grill w/lights/ brake duct and stripes for 500 spoiler. Spoke to SPP to purchase Razors w/tires/straps and sensors no avail, so order complete set up from Tire Rack 20'' gun metal razors wrap with BFG KDW 255/35/20,275/35/20 for total of $2,500.00 and change. Will be here by Thursday Woopee!!!!

Archived