TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Artehouse Print

I just received my print as I was posting to the forum. It is nice to have Carroll Shelby's signature. The print is alot bigger than what I had expected. I think that it was worth the money for it. Might as well get everything that comes along with it. Even the guitar. Coffee mug, tee shirts, etc....................................................if my wife only knew the money I spent on Shelby stuff!! Wait a minute, I got rid of her!!! I am now married to my car only!

I just received my print as I was posting to the forum. It is nice to have Carroll Shelby's signature. The print is alot bigger than what I had expected. I think that it was worth the money for it. Might as well get everything that comes along with it. Even the guitar. Coffee mug, tee shirts, etc....................................................if my wife only knew the money I spent on Shelby stuff!! Wait a minute, I got rid of her!!! I am now married to my car only!

I was totally agreeing with you up to when you "got rid of your wife." Although sometimes I would like to, I'm very happy with the model I got. However, I know I'll be in big trouble when she finds out how much I paid for everthing too.

As for the print and the guitar, I got both for the same reasons you said - might as well go all the way. My attitude is similar - I have only one chance and I'm taking it.

How long did it take you from the time you ordered it until the time you received it? I ordered a few weeks ago.

Yah I got my print too a few weeks ago. I have it shipped to my parents house because I live in an appartment and I don't want to loose it when they leave it at my door. Anyways when they saw it, they asked how much I paid for it because it looks expensive. It has my name, my vin, and Shelby's sig. I just told them it came with the car lol. I know they are not going to approve of how much I'm spending with my car.

Yah I got my print too a few weeks ago. I have it shipped to my parents house because I live in an appartment and I don't want to loose it when they leave it at my door. Anyways when they saw it, they asked how much I paid for it because it looks expensive. It has my name, my vin, and Shelby's sig. I just told them it came with the car lol. I know they are not going to approve of how much I'm spending with my car.

It is worth having the print. Tell your parents you can always go out and make more money!

Archived