TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Back from Palm Desert 2008 Shelby GT-H Vert!

SWEDESHELBY1

Just got back from convention for 5 days on the face of the sun, no just Palm Desert! But it is true the 110 degrees in the desert in like high 80's in the Pacific Northwest, no humidity at all.

I sat in and looked at the a 2008 Shelby GT-H at the Palm Springs airport, yes the 2008 GT-H Convertible, for RENT! Here is my take on this 2008 GT-H, I love my coupe better! :) But the brake duct kit and the lower driving lights we extremely cool. The car was numbers #075.

Just though I'd let you all know it has arrived in the rental fleet!

Just got back from convention for 5 days on the face of the sun, no just Palm Desert! But it is true the 110 degrees in the desert in like high 80's in the Pacific Northwest, no humidity at all.

I sat in and looked at the a 2008 Shelby GT-H at the Palm Springs airport, yes the 2008 GT-H Convertible, for RENT! Here is my take on this 2008 GT-H, I love my coupe better! :) But the brake duct kit and the lower driving lights we extremely cool. The car was numbers #075.

That's pretty cool Swede, been wondering where you were.

Should be an 07. 08's still not out and no commitment from Hertz.

Should be an 07. 08's still not out and no commitment from Hertz.

Well since it was a true convertible with the NEW brake ducts and driving light kit I think it is safe to say it was a 2008 not an 2007 since they did not make the convertible and no brake duct kit and driving lights in 2007. B)

Believe these are 2007s. I had originally heard 2008s also, but there was one at the Las Vegas airport, and it was a 2007 (I just about fainted thinking that it may be mine, but no, mine was just a "standard" GT-H coupe).

OK, unless I am wrong Ford has just begun producing 2008 Mustangs and theses converible GT-H cars were being converted by Shelby back in May before the 2007 production year ended. The convertible GT-H's are 2007, Similarly the GT-H coupes were 2006s.

OK, unless I am wrong Ford has just begun producing 2008 Mustangs and theses converible GT-H cars were being converted by Shelby back in May before the 2007 production year ended. The convertible GT-H's are 2007, Similarly the GT-H coupes were 2006s.

Correct. Many of the 'verts in SAI's holding lot have dates received on their windshields from all the way back to March.

BTW - what is the big deal anyway it was just a freeking Shelby convert , 07, 08 09 2010, who really cars it was a Shelby vert!!!!!!! Sheesh! Fly to Palm Desert and see it for yourself, WOW! :angry:

Archived