TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mod Shop

shelbydream1

For those of you who had mods done to your cars, approximately how long did the mods take? My car has been in line for at least 6 weeks-psds getting worse by the day!!!! :blink:

I guess I should add that I'm getting minor mods in lower grille/driving lights and sequential tallights

For those of you who had mods done to your cars, approximately how long did the mods take? My car has been in line for at least 6 weeks-psds getting worse by the day!!!! :blink:

I guess I should add that I'm getting minor mods in lower grille/driving lights and sequential tallights

I hear ya Dream, I am with you all the way. My car is in the shop too.

Sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. Maybe you should try taking up music like I did to pass the time away. LOL

Oh, and one other thing. I called SAI today and I thought I heard them say something about losing someone's car from the mod shop. Here is a pic of the guy as he drove your car away.

fahr02.gif

The mod shop is really backed-up. I wanted to get a S/C, spoiler, brakes, and lower lights installed, and John said Shelby is not taking on anymore mods until late fall.

The mod shop is really backed-up. I wanted to get a S/C, spoiler, brakes, and lower lights installed, and John said Shelby is not taking on anymore mods until late fall.

mff, were you one of the guys who already has your car and wanted to sent to SAI for mods? If so, that sounds like a good plan - send the car after the nice summer days.

Also, please rate your cars you have listed in your sig. Would love to get your ideas comparing the three.

Archived