TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New gas cap

shelbydream1

#5 and #8, (and to a lesser extent #4) are great if you have a black SGT. Probably the reason most the black SGT owners voted for them (or a black version of 2).

But for white or blue SGT owners, the black background with silver stripes (#5, #8) isn't going to be as popular.

Good point. I really think the Blue owners only will have most of the issues. Nothing really to coordinate color wise with the Black and Silver. On the other hand the White SGT's do have the silver stripes, black center caps on the wheels and the same horn button. Maybe the Blue could be a regular production option from SAI?

Good point. I really think the Blue owners only will have most of the issues. Nothing really to coordinate color wise with the Black and Silver. On the other hand the White SGT's do have the silver stripes, black center caps on the wheels and the same horn button. Maybe the Blue could be a regular production option from SAI?

Or maybe the blue owners could repaint their cars black or white to match the gas cap!!! :D :D :D :D :P

I decided to draw up some gas cap ideas for you SGT owners. Maybe some one at SAI will like one of them.

-Lon

#7 looks great. Put me down for one of those if they go into production.

Archived