TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over CSM 4000?

One was just delivered to a dealer in MA. They olny took one pic. It was just listed today on E-Bay. Would be interesting to see what that number was. I know there are none on E-bay now with any over 3500. I check daily.

One was just delivered to a dealer in MA. They olny took one pic. It was just listed today on E-Bay. Would be interesting to see what that number was. I know there are none on E-bay now with any over 3500. I check daily.

Just found out #1542 and $5000 over market adjustment. They just listed it and when asked about the number the salesperson stated that they have had it in a seperate storage facility for awhile and just decided to bring it into the showroom.

In case anyone was checking the NEWS section:

In 2007, Ford Division, Carroll Shelby and Ford Racing joined forces to create a retail version of The Hertz Corporation Shelby GT-H coupe called the Shelby GT. "Fewer than 6,000 total 2007 Shelby GTs were built and were only available in Performance White or Black."

For 2008, the highly-coveted Shelby GT is available in a new paint combination of Vista Blue with Silver stripes and the choice of two body styles, coupe or convertible.

"Fewer than 6000..."

I believe the goal was less than 6000 units. From the 3504 spotted last week plus the aproximately 1600 -1900 on the ground they should come close to that number.

They are also taking orders for the Super Snake GT500's and finishing off the Hertz GT-H verts at the same time and doing 40th annv. conversions. They have their hand full. So it really wouldn't suprise me if the real number is around 5500.

Colorado

With all the mods you will need to be patient. All I got was the driving lights and took one month longer than promised. Assume you are suffering from major psds at this point. I got mine two weeks ago and it is awesome. Hang in there. Steve

Colorado

With all the mods you will need to be patient. All I got was the driving lights and took one month longer than promised. Assume you are suffering from major psds at this point. I got mine two weeks ago and it is awesome. Hang in there. Steve

Thanks for the encouragement Steve. I figure waiting is half the fun. Its like Christmas morning when you're a kid; you wait and wait and wait. Its finally here. You rip through all the presents, and then its "Man, now I have to wait another year?" So, I'm trying not to push it. It will happen, and when it does, it will be great. :)

Wouldn't it be awesome to have the LAST in the 2007 series whatever # it ends up?

I'm on pace to get it and actually, NO, I'd rather be driving while the weather is good.

Thanks for the encouragement Steve. I figure waiting is half the fun. Its like Christmas morning when you're a kid; you wait and wait and wait. Its finally here. You rip through all the presents, and then its "Man, now I have to wait another year?" So, I'm trying not to push it. It will happen, and when it does, it will be great. :)

I guess when you look at it that way-it does help put it into a more bearable scenario. The best part is you don't have to worry about getting that ugly sweater from Aunt Susan!!! :D :D :D

Archived