TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyperformanceparts.com

lonnyreed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There goes my credit card bill.....

Now.....can I order a museum delivery for this stuff? ;)

I know what you mean. Looked at every page in the catalog. Made my list and going to Vegas. Just don't know when yet. :D

I took a quick look at the new parts site...but could not find what Bud was speaking of regarding a new faux gas cap?

Has anyone seen this yet?

Thanks!!

I took a quick look at the new parts site...but could not find what Bud was speaking of regarding a new faux gas cap?

Has anyone seen this yet?

Thanks!!

I think they are keeping it "in hiding" until the official opening ??!!! :P

I may have been the first person on that site. I checked it out last night around 7:30 pm. Very cool! It's going to hurt my wallet a bit.

I would hope that they are keeping in hiding: brake duct kit, driving light kit, faux gas caps, Shelby GT head rest covers and armrest covers, and a whole slew of other Shelby Gt stuff ready to be sold now. I see a lot of older Shelby stuff which is good, but they must know that the Shelby GT is the largest production model available so most of their stuff will be sold, I think, with the Shelby GT in mind. But hey what do I know.

Good site all-n- all.

I would hope that they are keeping in hiding: brake duct kit, driving light kit, faux gas caps, Shelby GT head rest covers and armrest covers, and a whole slew of other Shelby Gt stuff ready to be sold now. I see a lot of older Shelby stuff which is good, but they must know that the Shelby GT is the largest production model available so most of their stuff will be sold, I think, with the Shelby GT in mind. But hey what do I know.

Good site all-n- all.

I think you are right, there has to be more stuff coming, heck I'm wearing a Shelby GT T-shirt that isn't available on the site. Let's wait and see.....adds to the excitement.

Good site all-n- all.

I agree, but actually, isn't the GT500 their largest production model? I thought they were making upwards of 10000 or more of them.

Additions to the site continue today!

I agree, but actually, isn't the GT500 their largest production model? I thought they were making upwards of 10000 or more of them.

Additions to the site continue today!

There goes my afternoon, looking through the catalog again......any hints on what's new?

I may have been the first person on that site. I checked it out last night around 7:30 pm. Very cool! It's going to hurt my wallet a bit.

Sorry, Ilmor I just got off the with Keith after placing an order last night too. He said I was the first order on the site and that my order would be place first thing Monday morning. YO YO!!!! :P

Matt these look sweet. I need the new style rings anyway and the plates as the dealer must have popped the hood without removing the pins first. I think Ill have these as replacements instead. Have you seen the lower lights on there yet?

If you don't see me on here for a while guys, unfortunately it's not beccause my SGT arrived, it's the overtime I'll be putting in to pay for all of the stuff on my list!!! :D

My list keeps getting longer too.......Know what you mean ! :blink:

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem/100432.aspx

Different design hood pins...I like these...easier on and off without the danger of scratching the hood.

Those look great. I am with you on those !

Has anyone tried ordering yet? They take a long time to process orders. My order 3 days ago is still unapproved *Sighs*

I don't think they will start processing until Monday when the site officially opens.

Just a guess?

Those look great. I am with you on those !

I don't think they will start processing until Monday when the site officially opens.

Just a guess?

The site goes live monday the 18th....thanks for your patience

Amy

Archived