TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Off the rack!

swa737

Fellas

Got off the phone with JW a little while ago. He let me know that my car came off the rack today! Getting the stripes on the CS6 hood tomorrow and will go out next week! He said it's the first one to have the CS8 grille installed. He promised pictures, so I'll post them when I get them. It should be real cool! Also, it will have the silver razor's, so it will be something new for everyone to see on the SGT.

Fellas

Got off the phone with JW a little while ago. He let me know that my car came off the rack today! Getting the stripes on the CS6 hood tomorrow and will go out next week! He said it's the first one to have the CS8 grille installed. He promised pictures, so I'll post them when I get them. It should be real cool! Also, it will have the silver razor's, so it will be something new for everyone to see on the SGT.

swa737, that's great news. Can't wait to see the pics. Thanks for the PM reply, that's what I thought it was. And yes, the S/C does blow me away, pun intended.

Hi!

I received my CS8 Upper Grille Assembly about two weeks ago. I'm having it installed by my Ford Dealership on Tuesday! Glad to hear someone else went with this option.

Hope you love it.

Archived