TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz for sale

ShelbyGT/SC

Hey guys, a funny thing just happened to me.

I have several saved searches on eBay that I check every few days or so. All of the "Shelby" related ones send me email alerts. Today I saw a Hertz come up for about $42k with a "buy it now" price of about $48k. Obviously I'm not in the market for a Hertz; I am just collecting information on all of the SGT's and Hertz cars. Anyway, when I saw the auction, being the nice guy that I am, I used the "asked the seller a question" eBay messaging and sent the seller a comment to let the buyer know he can order a real CSM badge from SAI rather than having the sticker and suggest to the buyer to register his car. Then I wished the seller good luck.

Well, don't you know, a short while later, I get an email from who other than Michael Morris surprising the heck out me saying he was the seller. What a funny and small world. I suppose I should have read the auction description before hand, but I didn't bother. Boy was I laughing when I saw his name there.

Anyway, here is the link to his auction. Chili Bullitt, I know you were looking for a Hertz. It might not be the one you took you son home from the hospital when born, but it looks pretty good, it's a nice price, and it comes from a very respectable person and Ford Dealer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110135913802&rd=1,1

Good luck Michael (I posted the eBay link under the Hertz forum too).

LOL

i already told ya we take off the hoods in GA and ride around with out them. so we dont need any hoods so we just trash them.

michael

Okay little buddy

When do you have time to sell cars, you must spend all your time on the phone and internet tracking down all these good deals on Shelby's the rest of us non-dealers don't have access to.

GG

:D

Okay little buddy

When do you have time to sell cars, you must spend all your time on the phone and internet tracking down all these good deals on Shelby's the rest of us non-dealers don't have access to.

GG

:D

well that pretty much what i do. i watch all the sales and buy and sell the used cars and i help the guys list the car on ebay. started doing the ebay thing 4-5 years ago with really odd used cars that i got in. corvettes, jaguar, and prowlers. things like that. we have done pretty well on ebay.

michael

Archived