TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT3380 has arrived

The Sheriff

Received by car about 1 hour ago. It arrived at my dealers (Carbone Ford) in Rome, NY (near Syracuse) . I got to drive it from the front of the dealership to the rear service bay. It was a little dusty but everything I had hoped for and more. I don't even need to drive it. I am totally happy just sitting in the driveway and listening to the mufflers. :) I will probably drive it home tommorow. There was one other black Shelby on the truck and I asked the driver where it was headed. He said it was headed for Johnson Ford in Pittsfield Massachusets. My CSM # is 3380.

Received by car about 1 hour ago. It arrived at my dealers (Carbone Ford) in Rome, NY (near Syracuse) . I got to drive it from the front of the dealership to the rear service bay. It was a little dusty but everything I had hoped for and more. I don't even need to drive it. I am totally happy just sitting in the driveway and listening to the mufflers. :) I will probably drive it home tommorow. There was one other black Shelby on the truck and I asked the driver where it was headed. He said it was headed for Johnson Ford in Pittsfield Massachusets. My CSM # is 3380.

Redline, that's awesome! I wish that other SGT was my car coming to New England. Enjoy!

Thank you all very much. This is my 1st Mustang and hopefully it will be my last. I wouldn't trade it even up for a Shelby GT 500. Ours has that Shelby personal touch....a piece of history.

Don't ever say it's your last. When this one gets paid for you can always add another. I'm on number 6 right now with 3 still in my possession.

I am glad to hear that you got it RedLine that is awsome. You said that this was your first Mustang and to be honest the Shelby GT I have is my first Mustang as well. I have a feeling that we will get to CSM3500 but will we get to CSM4000?. Only time will tell I guess.

Over 3500 already.

Over 3500 already.

...and they don't even have my car yet. Assuming they have cranked out 4000 when they get my car, and since I think that my car was ordered the day before the 2007 books closed, you could probably get a good guess by adding the number waiting to be converted at any given time to 4000 (has anyone tried counting the cars in the lot from the overhead photos posted last week?).

...and they don't even have my car yet. Assuming they have cranked out 4000 when they get my car, and since I think that my car was ordered the day before the 2007 books closed, you could probably get a good guess by adding the number waiting to be converted at any given time to 4000 (has anyone tried counting the cars in the lot from the overhead photos posted last week?).

Well the model run is for 6000, I think. Nothing leads me to believe any different.

I estimated about 1200 cars in the photo but I don't think you can infer much from the total number as some are waiting for the mod shop and some are waiting to be shipped, etc

Archived