TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming to a store near you (real soon)

Budman340

Hi all!!!!!!

As I promised. Here are some first shots of some new 1/64 diecast cars that are coming soon. Remember, these are the first shots. They could change.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Hertz

hertz1.jpg?t=1181273749

hertz2.jpg?t=1181273783

Grabber Orange GT500

orangegt5001.jpg?t=1181273823

orangegt5002.jpg?t=1181273876

Red GT500

redgt500.jpg?t=1181273921

Ok, heres some fun stuff!!!!!!

Black Shelby GT

bsgt2.jpg?t=1181273980

bsgt1.jpg?t=1181274047

White Shelby GT

wsgt2.jpg?t=1181274092

wsgt1.jpg?t=1181274143

Bud nice, but they are wrong.

1. We have "Powered by Ford" not "GT" on the fenders

2. The white GT doesn't have a lower painted/striped fascia

3. The lower rear bumper is standard GT not CS/SGT

4. The rear gas cap is the ribbon pony not "GT"

5. There is no black rubber around the rear qtr panel window.

Will these be fixed?

Will these be fixed?

I know that :D Thats why I said they were "first" shots. These are prototypes. We get them, look at them and make adjustments. Plus, you have to remember, these are 1/64th scale. You can only do so much to them. Wait till you see the 1/18th scale ones!!!!!! The finished set will have the improvements. I'm just glad that I have the first shots at home. Kind of unique little treasures :o

Bud

I know that :D Thats why I said they were "first" shots. These are prototypes. We get them, look at them and make adjustments. Plus, you have to remember, these are 1/64th scale. You can only do so much to them. Wait till you see the 1/18th scale ones!!!!!! The finished set will have the improvements. I'm just glad that I have the first shots at home. Kind of unique little treasures :o

Bud

Is ANY of this ***NEW*** Stuff going to be in Tulsa next weekend???

Bud the 1/64 scales look great. I am sure they will get even better.

On the 1/18th scale cars coming out, is there going to be a CS6 or better yet CS8 version. I hope to try and modify a car to be as close to mine with mods as possible. I figure I will use a restriped GT-H hood but I need to figure out how to do the supercharger and brakes.

On the 1/18th scale cars coming out, is there going to be a CS6 or better yet CS8 version. I hope to try and modify a car to be as close to mine with mods as possible. I figure I will use a restriped GT-H hood but I need to figure out how to do the supercharger and brakes.

I'm sure if you buy multiple cars you can slip Bud a few cases of beer and he can mod them into one that has all your mods. Besides Bud and I need more beer for my visit! ;)

B) shhhhhhhhhh I'm working on it, but nobody knows. Don't tell shhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sure if you buy multiple cars you can slip Bud a few cases of beer and he can mod them into one that has all your mods. Besides Bud and I need more beer for my visit! ;)

The beer is in the fridge, I repeat, the beer is in the fridge!!!!!!! :lol:

Bud

Hi all!!!!!!

As I promised. Here are some first shots of some new 1/64 diecast cars that are coming soon. Remember, these are the first shots. They could change.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Hertz

hertz1.jpg?t=1181273749

hertz2.jpg?t=1181273783

Grabber Orange GT500

orangegt5001.jpg?t=1181273823

orangegt5002.jpg?t=1181273876

Red GT500

redgt500.jpg?t=1181273921

Ok, heres some fun stuff!!!!!!

Black Shelby GT

bsgt2.jpg?t=1181273980

bsgt1.jpg?t=1181274047

White Shelby GT

wsgt2.jpg?t=1181274092

wsgt1.jpg?t=1181274143

Bud, You are the man!!! Got to have one of the black ones to add to my collection. Man, do I feel like a little kid again. I can see my wife rolling her eyes back when it comes in the mail. Kind of adds to the fun.

Thanks again...Joe

• 2 months later...

NICE! I was hoping that we would see these soon! Much cooler than Hot Wheels! Sorry Amy ;)

I have all of the first series and I was hoping that that the SGT would be in the second set. Also souds like we will get one in 1:18 scale! I will buy both a Black and White of those as well! Keep em coming

• 1 month later...

Will these be fixed?

After I wrote my post I then read that these are NOT the end result. The real ones will have correct markings and correct design elements on them.

Good job Bud!!!

After I wrote my post I then read that these are NOT the end result. The real ones will have correct markings and correct design elements on them.

Good job Bud!!!

Mine looks pretty darn awesome. I'm very impressed with the detail - especially for such a small car.

Bud, I too have all of the series 1 cars, when are these series 2 cars going to be available? I want one of each 1/64 cars, and a black, white and blue sgt 1/18 scale. How much $$$ are these going to be?

Puh-lease

Archived