TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OMGG....IT HAPPENED

mrhugger

FINALLY, AFTER WAITING SINCE 1/26 MY SHELBY HAS BEEN SHIPPED. Only had one mod...driving light kit. Is in transit now with four other cars who are on the way to Michigan. Anyone in Michigan waiting for cars? I am in the chicago area so mine will be dropped off first. Of course the dealer still is not in the loop regarding timing but has been that way through the entire process. Good news here finally...the psds..is almost over. Steve

obviously excited had to put it in twice...lol

appreciate the congrats comments....I will now be going through psds withdrawal...lol...Steve

Steve: I'm really happy for you. Just don't forget about those of us who are still awaiting the big day! Get back on the forum and let us know everything you can about your ride.

regards, Mickey

appreciate the congrats comments....I will now be going through psds withdrawal...lol...Steve

Steve: I'm really happy for you. Just don't forget about those of us who are still awaiting the big day! Get back on the forum and let us know everything you can about your ride.

regards, Mickey

FINALLY, AFTER WAITING SINCE 1/26 MY SHELBY HAS BEEN SHIPPED. Only had one mod...driving light kit.

You will have waited...what...five months for your car, and you only had the driving lights...? I'm definitely taking the lower grille/driving lights off of my order, as they don't even have my car yet and I don't want to wait until the 2008s are on the lot for my 2007. Good info.

Enjoy your car; the rest of us are jealous.

Sweet!!! Savor every moment of it.

Now if only it would stop SNOWING :angry: , I could get mine out and enjoy too!

Are you kidding? Are you in Alaska???

You will have waited...what...five months for your car, and you only had the driving lights...? I'm definitely taking the lower grille/driving lights off of my order, as they don't even have my car yet and I don't want to wait until the 2008s are on the lot for my 2007. Good info.

Keep in mind he waited 5 months due to the fact they had to get he mod shop up and running. I would think that now you would be talking no more than 6 weeks for mods like that maybe less. I bet if you were to email Bud or John they would tell you striaght up how long.

FINALLY, AFTER WAITING SINCE 1/26 MY SHELBY HAS BEEN SHIPPED. Only had one mod...driving light kit. Is in transit now with four other cars who are on the way to Michigan. Anyone in Michigan waiting for cars? I am in the chicago area so mine will be dropped off first. Of course the dealer still is not in the loop regarding timing but has been that way through the entire process. Good news here finally...the psds..is almost over. Steve

Dude, did you say MICHIGAN!!!!! Yippie Kai Eh!!!

I had the lower grill, lights, and ... SUPERCHARGER done. Mine will be off the truck after you I believe. Mine is coming to my house though with the SC... that could mean next week. SWEET.

Congrats Steve!!!!! First Matt, now you-so much for the theory the 3 Illinois cars would ship together. :(

You could lend me yours until mine gets here if that would help control your withdrawal!!!! :lol:

If you want the mod, don't cancel it-you're going to be waiting a while either way, you may as well get what you want.

If you want the mod, don't cancel it-you're going to be waiting a while either way, you may as well get what you want.

You can always have mods installed later, as I am going to do, as John's post that spoke to the fact once these are done the next step is to offer mods for cars already shipped. Believe me there is enough to enjoy with this car as is! :) I'm thinking of sending it back to Vegas for the winter and have the mods done then. Given it would be spending the winter covered anyway, might as well spend it in Vegas! I'll get what I want then and they can take all winter for all I care!

Just a thought!

OMGG...AGAIN...MY CAR ARRIVED TODAY!!! PICKUP AT 9AM TOMORROW....!!! ALMOST DONE WITH PSDS...NOW...OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK SO IT WILL BE IN THE GARAGE....STEVE

Someone is not going to get any sleep tonight!!!!! :P :P

Congrats! Enjoy and give an updated report after your first ride. B)

OMGG...AGAIN...MY CAR ARRIVED TODAY!!! PICKUP AT 9AM TOMORROW....!!! ALMOST DONE WITH PSDS...NOW...OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK SO IT WILL BE IN THE GARAGE....STEVE

hugger, when did yours ship, and when did you find out (and how) I know mine was done as of last Friday and headed to Michigan. However... I've not gotten a call from the trucking company regarding delivery, so I'm concerned mine did not make that truck. DAMNIT!!! The wait is killing me!

Green

Mine shipped last Wednesday. I was told the other cars were for Michigan customers so mine was dropped off today and the van should be heading towards you. The dealer was not even contacted for delivery, he just showed up....heres hoping yours makes it this time. Let me know. Steve

Green

Mine shipped last Wednesday. I was told the other cars were for Michigan customers so mine was dropped off today and the van should be heading towards you. The dealer was not even contacted for delivery, he just showed up....heres hoping yours makes it this time. Let me know. Steve

Bummer, if yours shipped last wednesday (in may...) mine likely is not on that truck. Only way mine was on the truck is if it shipped out this week, the 6th...

ARGH. Well, maybe I'll get lucky.

Bummer, if yours shipped last wednesday (in may...) mine likely is not on that truck. Only way mine was on the truck is if it shipped out this week, the 6th...

ARGH. Well, maybe I'll get lucky.

Mine is coming to my home also, not a dealer.. supercharger you know.

to all of you waiting..mine took a painful 139 days but picked up this am...onlly mod was light package...after 20 miles..I can the wait is so worth it...you will not believe the finish..no problems with hood..stripes..etc...perfect....now leaving for a week of alaska fishing...wish I could cancel....I will be back to post pics etc....

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, YOU WILL LOVE THE CAR...

I got stopped by three people to look at it in the 20 miles. home...

Later and not forgottenn

Steve

to all of you waiting..mine took a painful 139 days but picked up this am...onlly mod was light package...after 20 miles..I can the wait is so worth it...you will not believe the finish..no problems with hood..stripes..etc...perfect....now leaving for a week of alaska fishing...wish I could cancel....I will be back to post pics etc....

Later and not forgottenn

Steve

Enjoy my friend! :D

Later and not forgottenn

Steve

B) enjoy!

Congrats. Can't wait to see the pics.

Keep in mind he waited 5 months due to the fact they had to get he mod shop up and running. I would think that now you would be talking no more than 6 weeks for mods like that maybe less. I bet if you were to email Bud or John they would tell you striaght up how long.

Emailed John twice, 5 weeks apart. No response to either. Now I see his manifesto saying that if you want your car ASAP, take it out of the mod shop. I'll install grille, and hopefully lights if they are available, myself when the car comes.

Archived