TEAM SHELBY FORUM

another suggestion

dmagner1

agree agree agree..+1 here. Steve

Bud also confirm the position on car covers...you mentioned something in early may. Thanx Steve

There was the dash pony for (Ford PN: ???????) Fox mustangs 90+ that was about 3" tall and had two pins. It mounted to the flat portion of the passenger side dash and should work if needed. Might be too small though for the height of the SN195 dash. If you try it be sure to get the plain one and NOT the 20'th Anniversary one.

There was the dash pony for (Ford PN: ???????) Fox mustangs 90+ that was about 3" tall and had two pins. It mounted to the flat portion of the passenger side dash and should work if needed. Might be too small though for the height of the SN195 dash. If you try it be sure to get the plain one and NOT the 20'th Anniversary one.

25th Anniversary, not 20th. The 89 1/2 and 90 models had the 25th anniversary ponys. 91-93 had the plain ones.

....to each his own opinion and mine is, I don't think the dash needs anything else. You already have the center badge and that should be the focus of the interior.

+1 I'm with you on this one.

I think the dash is fine the way it is but since this has been started I guess I'll add my 2 cents worth. Since you can't put anything on the airbag cover, what about right below it? The dash flattes out some and it looks like a perfect place for a medallion.

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of the right side dash AND the idea for the center of the steering wheel. But like Amy said, the airbags would be an issue on both.

Still working on a rear gas cap logo.

Q? this is JUST an idea for the rear cap---remember--JUST AN IDEA :D What if I designed a Powered By Ford rear cap to match the side badges? Would you guys go for something like that? I do not believe I could do anything like a snake logo.

Just a thought guys.

Bud

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of the right side dash AND the idea for the center of the steering wheel. But like Amy said, the airbags would be an issue on both.

Q? this is JUST an idea for the rear cap---remember--JUST AN IDEA :D What if I designed a Powered By Ford rear cap to match the side badges? Would you guys go for something like that? I do not believe I could do anything like a snake logo.

Just a thought guys.

Bud

Hey Bud,

The Powered badge would be a good idea. It wouldn't be my first choice but since you don't think you can do anything with the snake it will work just fine.

You may not be able to answer this but why couldn't you do something with the snake? I know out cars aren't Cobras but isn't that one of Shelby's logos? Or is it perhaps being saved for something between our cars and the GT500?

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

Just a thought guys.

Bud

i dont want to be negitive but i think we have it on the side and it would be redundant,i think i would like the C/S on the cap but again its just my 3 cents trhanks

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

Just a thought guys.

Bud

That would be pretty cool, Bud-especially if the bottom of the cap said SHELBY or SHELBY GT instead of FORD

.....I don't like the "Powered by Ford" idea. It is on the fenders and apparently it may start showing up on other production cars. It adds nothing to the Shelby GT. If we are changing or adding any badges they should be something that is only applicable to the Shelby GT.

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

Just a thought guys.

Bud

no. nope. nuh-uh. no way.....

Hi all!!!!!!!!

Its cool. No offense taken on anything. Thats why I said it was just an idea. As for the cobra, that was used for the CS6/CS8's.

Maybe something like the running pony with Mr. Shelby's signature going through the middle of it? Hey anything is possible.

Maybe if I get permission, I can turn this into some sort of contest. Prixe could be something like--you get the first cap cover and an autographed diecast or something?

Whatcha think?

Bud

Hi all!!!!!!!!

Its cool. No offense taken on anything. Thats why I said it was just an idea. As for the cobra, that was used for the CS6/CS8's.

Maybe something like the running pony with Mr. Shelby's signature going through the middle of it? Hey anything is possible.

Maybe if I get permission, I can turn this into some sort of contest. Prixe could be something like--you get the first cap cover and an autographed diecast or something?

Whatcha think?

Bud

Bud,

Very cool idea. The running horse with Mr. Shelby's signature would be the best, even better than the snake! Chalk me up for one!

Bud,

Very cool idea. The running horse with Mr. Shelby's signature would be the best, even better than the snake! Chalk me up for one!

i think that is a great idea i will it 2 thumbs up, even though i only have 1 1/2...... thumbs that is

Hi all!!!!!!!!

Whatcha think?

Bud

Once again I vote no. The running horse is very commercial and the sig is already in the car. It doesn't need to be cheapened by placing it on the rear. It needs to be simple so as to add to the car instead of drawing attention away from the car. I still say the CS logo.

Archived