TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great deal on S/C SGT

The Sheriff

I got a brand new S/C SGT for my wife. Now that's a great trade. :lol:

Red Line - I'm glad you have your priorities straight. Your Shelby will be worth more in 40 years than your old lady, your Shelby won't argue with you, and hell, you can take your Shelby to the local bar and you can stay as long as you want and you won't even have to buy Ms. Shelby a drink........and she'll still go home with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Line - I'm glad you have your priorities straight. Your Shelby will be worth more in 40 years than your old lady, your Shelby won't argue with you, and hell, you can take your Shelby to the local bar and you can stay as long as you want and you won't even have to buy Ms. Shelby a drink........and she'll still go home with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I could only get the Shelby pregnant I'd get a new model every year :)

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :o

Archived