TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COMPLETED AND SHIPPED!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures are now in the Gallery numbered 1-6 and Arrival 1-5 I think. Last page of the gallery.

She is beautiful Matt !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats !!! :D

OMG!!!!! I CHECKED THE VIN STATUS TODAY AND MY VIN NUMBER SAYS COMPLETED AND SHIPPED!!!

SOMETHING I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE....FINALLY!! ORDERED 1/26. MUST BE THINGS HAVE BROKEN LOOSE AFTER MATTS GOT THROUGH THERE. PROBLEM IS I WILL OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK BUT READY TO PICK UP ON JUNE 16TH. WISH ME LUCK. STEVE

Congrats !!! I am sure you are very excited !!!!!!

Well, it's MattChicago's first Friday night out with his new SGT. He must be out living it up and enjoying life.

We had a nice drive last night and another one this morning. I have a routine now I think, Starbucks, then onto the highway for a drive until I feel like coming back... :rolleyes:

Matt and all.

I picked up my car this am....awesome awesome awesome...perfect so far...now off to alaska for a week of fishing but the shelby is where it should be...in my garage....To those of you still waiting...it is worth it...and that is only after 20 miles....wow...the finish...the speed handling.....etc....will add more when I return...and put in pics...the light package is tremendous...only issue so far is I need to get used to taking off in first gear...it just wants to fly...later...

Matt and all.

I picked up my car this am....awesome awesome awesome...perfect so far...now off to alaska for a week of fishing but the shelby is where it should be...in my garage....To those of you still waiting...it is worth it...and that is only after 20 miles....wow...the finish...the speed handling.....etc....will add more when I return...and put in pics...the light package is tremendous...only issue so far is I need to get used to taking off in first gear...it just wants to fly...later...

;-)

yeah...first gear is pretty useless...or maybe it's me! :blink:

Archived