TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COMPLETED AND SHIPPED!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt that's great news!!! :D Now if it only shows up at your dealer. :P

I am cracking up here !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :P I told Ralph he doesn't need to drive to Chicago now...and he was relieved !

Very happy for you !!!! See...I told you it was going to be a good week ! ;) :P

I am cracking up here !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :P I told Ralph he doesn't need to drive to Chicago now...and he was relieved !

Very happy for you !!!! See...I told you it was going to be a good week ! ;) :P

hmmmmmmm....now we need to come up with a name for your car ! :P

No we should call Matt's car Ed....as in Ralph Cramdon and Ed Norton.....and congrads Matt! It has shipped. Now only 4 more weeks of waiting uhntil the car comes in and your dealer can jack the price on ya last minute!LOL ;)

No we should call Matt's car Ed....as in Ralph Cramdon and Ed Norton.....and congrads Matt! It has shipped. Now only 4 more weeks of waiting uhntil the car comes in and your dealer can jack the price on ya last minute!LOL ;)

:angry: Grrrrrrrrrr

Why do I suspect you're right? :blink:

I think so too......Ed and Ralph !!

poor Ralph is getting picked on today.....but at least he is famous :P

ok....how about Mr. Ed :lol:

:D

Matt = You don't get it, do you? You took the bait. It's just the aliens playing a mean trick on you!!!!!!!

Sorry buddy............but when you do get your SGT you could just name it ......"ALIEN".........or............

"URANUS"!!!!!!!! YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey (You do feel the love, don't you?)

Matt = You don't get it, do you? You took the bait. It's just the aliens playing a mean trick on you!!!!!!!

Sorry buddy............but when you do get your SGT you could just name it ......"ALIEN".........or............

"URANUS"!!!!!!!! YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey (You do feel the love, don't you?)

:P

I guess now it will get loaded, sure hope they don't have a truckers strike !

Cograts

I would say you'll probably have it before the end of next week

Thanks Don! I thought my wait was bad...looking at your sig I don't feel so bad.

oh man youre so lucky! mine is having the 20x9 black razors, baer brakes, fog lights, and sequentials installed and the tracker still says arrived at shelby....im losing weeks of summer driving time!! all my buddys just got their new beemers and infinitys, gotta show em who's boss ya know? im excited for ya man! take lots of pics when she(or he?) arrives!

Hey MattC,

Congratulations on finally getting the word that your car has been shipped. Still waiting on mine...sigh. I spoke to John W. Thursday and he said they are pulling some help off the Hertz Vert line to do some of the minor mods such as the lower grill and sequential tail lights and then it goes back in the line for the gauge pod. They know there has been a problem and they are working to speed things up. I'm thinking it'll still be July before I see mine. BTW I was at a local car show today and a guy there had a white SGT with the light graphite interior (just like mine), he also said there is a black one in town. So, that would make three in a town of about 60 thousand. He let me start it up and play with the shifter. I thought I was gonna mess myself. The car looked sooo awesome in person and it was getting tons of attention from the locals at the show. I think you are going to love your car and I now have a higher level of PSDS than I had before!! Dave

Congrats Matt, :) I know know what you are going thru. I was gone all weekend and just put my vin # in and it said COMPLETTED AND SHIPPED!!! I almost fell over backwards in my chair :D Maybe our cars are on the same truck? Hope they get here soon. I am so excited!!! Any way I hope you have fun with your car!!!! B) Tim

Archived