TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seat Covers

Does anyone know where to get some real good quality seat covers for our cars? w/side air bags.

GTplumber, are you really serious? I mean seat covers for your $40K dream car? Whew I hope those pictures changed your mind. Come on and sit on the leather and enjoy the whole package while your still alive. Don't let your wife sell your car to another person after your dead, he'll enjoy it more than you did!

Seat covers, I don't think so. B)

GTplumber, are you really serious? I mean seat covers for your $40K dream car? Whew I hope those pictures changed your mind. Come on and sit on the leather and enjoy the whole package while your still alive. Don't let your wife sell your car to another person after your dead, he'll enjoy it more than you did!

Seat covers, I don't think so. B)

Hey swede you are probaly right I shouldn't use seat covers and enjoy the leather but being a plumber I just know one day I will get in my car with glue on me or pipe dope that I didn't see being in a hurry, trying to protect my investment, on the other hand no need to worry about my wife I got rid of her!!!

Thanks Ross I appreciate that.

Hey swede you are probaly right I shouldn't use seat covers and enjoy the leather but being a plumber I just know one day I will get in my car with glue on me or pipe dope that I didn't see being in a hurry, trying to protect my investment, on the other hand no need to worry about my wife I got rid of her!!!

Thanks Ross I appreciate that.

Well you do have a point. Your profession, which is EXTREMELY profitable by the way, does make you think about the PVC glue or pipe dope getting on the seats. That being said, I'd just watch the after work stuff and enjoy the car you worked so hard, as we all did, to get. B)

Well you do have a point. Your profession, which is EXTREMELY profitable by the way, does make you think about the PVC glue or pipe dope getting on the seats. That being said, I'd just watch the after work stuff and enjoy the car you worked so hard, as we all did, to get. B)

Thanks Again Swede, yes I do make a pretty good living, and thanks for knowing that I do work hard for it, I have my own business and I worked alot of Sat and Suns to save up for a special car and I found that car at the right time that I was looking. Most of the time I miss out on stuff like this but I got this one

Archived