TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally saw my first SGT yesterday

I've been wondering why I have not seen another one since their release especially since TX seems to have quite a few. It was cool and sucked all at the same time. In a small town, there should not be two SGT's - it splits my coolness level in half :D .

I told Christie we need to buy the white one in town now to keep this from happening again.

Boy would I get hammered.....having TWO SGT's when some can't get one and a black and white pair on top of that.

Maybe I shouldn't now that I think about it. I don't own a bullitt proof vest. :unsure:

.........................................................................................^get it?^..........................

Funny I was just thinking I have only seen one on the road, a black one, and another 4 in showrooms ALL black. I have yet to see a white one in person. <_<

So far I am the only black one in town. The local Ford dealer had a white one ( hahah Matt :P ) that we saw at the showroom...but no blacks around. There was one black one at a neighboring town...but don't know where it was sold .

I have seen imitations on the road..but NOTHING is like the real thing :rolleyes:

Funny I was just thinking I have only seen one on the road, a black one, and another 4 in showrooms ALL black. I have yet to see a white one in person. <_<

Matt,

I think all the white cars came down South and the black cars stayed up there. I went through 6 dealerships before I found a black car.

Where in Florida are you ? Are you going to Stangfest next weekend at Daytona?

Stangfest??? What and where? I live in Oviedo, and Daytona is 45 minutes away. Unfortunately, tropical storm Barry is coming ashore tonight and it will probably be a rotten weekend.

Stangfest??? What and where? I live in Oviedo, and Daytona is 45 minutes away. Unfortunately, tropical storm Barry is coming ashore tonight and it will probably be a rotten weekend.

It's not this weekend...but starts the following week. It's an all week event with the car show on the inside of the 500 on Saturday the 9th. www.superstangfest.com

I am coming up with my car club.

Barry won't be here until tomorrow ! and he is a baby :rolleyes:

I went to a car show in Bakersfield saturday, My buddy was showing his 67 GT500 and his 70 GT350 and I also entered my CSGT, didnt want to walk the long distance to the show, anyway there was a black CSGT

w/ a 5-speed with new plates I think the number was 2509, not really sure, went over to the car about 10 times and never seen anybody with it,

Archived