TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jason to the Rescue?

YES....ITS TRUE.......

After all this, I go to my original dealer on 5/25 to buy the car (that still hasnt arrived) (see signature)and he wants 50k for the SGT I ordered on 12/1!!!

That greedy predictable $%#^***......well you know.......

so I walk out of there last Friday telling him to refund my deposit (you should have seen his face)....

wondering silently...."what do I do now?"

I had seen a post from Jason that afternoon abt a black 5speed for 1k under sticker, I emailed Jason that night when I got home,

Jason called the next morning, the car was arriving that afternoon AND BY 11AM I HAD A DEPOSIT ON #2502.

JASON TO THE RESCUE!

And I saw the legendary #22 in the showroom next ot my baby when I went to sign the papers.

.....pics to prove it wil b posted 2gether when I take delivery ........oh Jason.........this evening!

Thats it, CSM 2502 IS ALL MINE. It is optioned exactly the way my order was except it has the shaker 1000, I'll live. lol

All in all, Jason was great. No hassle, no bull, everything straight forward.......frankly after all I have been through.....a dream come true......thanks Jason for everything and cant wait to see you later to get my keys.

and yes, it was indeed 1k under MSRP!

Sorry mm, I couldnt wait 2 more months.

Congrats to you! I also got mine #1917 from Jason, also a good deal and good to deal with. Perhaps we "Jasonites" will meet up someday at a Shelby event.

Wicked, exactly what I'm going thru. Ordered 1/25/07, for MSRP, came in 5/17/07, dealer marked up Shelby package $5K, says THIS IS STICKER. Did same as you, asked for deposit return , have yet to receive as the VP says I tied up their car for (4) months, even though this was NOT my ordered car, they actually NEVER placed an order, this was one of their stock orders. One minute they tell me they can sell this car for so much more than they quoted me, but will hold to their deal, then next breath tell me that I cut into their peak sales season for this car and they'll let me know if they'll return deposit!

Wow - good luck on getting those deposits back. I hope the fine print and legalise doesn't make it impossible.

Wicked, exactly what I'm going thru. Ordered 1/25/07, for MSRP, came in 5/17/07, dealer marked up Shelby package $5K, says THIS IS STICKER. Did same as you, asked for deposit return , have yet to receive as the VP says I tied up their car for (4) months, even though this was NOT my ordered car, they actually NEVER placed an order, this was one of their stock orders. One minute they tell me they can sell this car for so much more than they quoted me, but will hold to their deal, then next breath tell me that I cut into their peak sales season for this car and they'll let me know if they'll return deposit!

Dude just call an attorney. These moron dealers wonder why they cant sell Fords. I was at my dealer today and the car I ordered was in their showroom. The GM told me he didnt think it would last the weekend!LOL They are asking 44K. It has been there almost 3 weeks. It till be there all summer at that price. And now that the 08 order banks are opening with the blue color the dumb*sses being greedy will be sitting on them longer.

If your agreement mentioned anything about a delivery date or time-frame, and if the car was not delivered to you within that time-frame, you should prevail.

YES....ITS TRUE.......

After all this, I go to my original dealer on 5/25 to buy the car (that still hasnt arrived) (see signature)and he wants 50k for the SGT I ordered on 12/1!!!

That greedy predictable $%#^***......well you know.......

so I walk out of there last Friday telling him to refund my deposit (you should have seen his face)....

wondering silently...."what do I do now?"

I had seen a post from Jason that afternoon abt a black 5speed for 1k under sticker, I emailed Jason that night when I got home,

Jason called the next morning, the car was arriving that afternoon AND BY 11AM I HAD A DEPOSIT ON #2502.

JASON TO THE RESCUE!

And I saw the legendary #22 in the showroom next ot my baby when I went to sign the papers.

.....pics to prove it wil b posted 2gether when I take delivery ........oh Jason.........this evening!

Thats it, CSM 2502 IS ALL MINE. It is optioned exactly the way my order was except it has the shaker 1000, I'll live. lol

All in all, Jason was great. No hassle, no bull, everything straight forward.......frankly after all I have been through.....a dream come true......thanks Jason for everything and cant wait to see you later to get my keys.

and yes, it was indeed 1k under MSRP!

Sorry mm, I couldnt wait 2 more months.

Wicked- I am very happy for you. You will thoroughly enjoy driving/owning the SGT. You will be talking to many many people who can not keep their eyes off it and want to know about a Shel by GT you are driving. Again, enjoy and congrat's! B)

Wicked- I am very happy for you. You will thoroughly enjoy driving/owning the SGT. You will be talking to many many people who can not keep their eyes off it and want to know about a Shel by GT you are driving. Again, enjoy and congrat's! B)

Congrats !!! I am glad it all worked out for you !

Sue

Wicked, that's awesome, I'm really happy for you and glad that all worked well for you in the end. Congrats to you as well Jason.

Wicked and oilman, I'm really sorry that you guys had/have to go through that greedy dealer issue. When you have your new cars, both of you should drive them to the butthead dealerships, park on the street in front of their lots, and walk around with huge signs protesting their greedy dealerships. I think your SGT's in front will help get the attention along with your big signs. Don't stop protesting until you get in writing that they'll give you ALL your money back. If close enough, maybe some of us can tag along and help.

Guys, I know that SAAC is due for their annual convention here on the east coast next year and I think it might be somewhere up here in the North East. Maybe we can all hook up then. For this summer, maybe sometime in late August.

Adam

Thanks Adam.....I'll be in W. Yarmouth in August, sounds like a hook up is definately in the cards.

Yarmouth, hey? Were you the one that was holding the Cape Cod raffle a while back? If so, are tickets still available? Please post more info as I'm sure others would be interested too. If I recall, you have to buy them onsite, correct? That makes for a nice SGT drive for me.

Anyway,.wicked and hugger, you might recall that I posted some info about August on the General Forum under the New England topic a while ago. That is what I was alluding to. Steve, I really hope that you will have your car by then. I'd say something along the lines that if you don't have your car by then that you should still come anyway, but I don't want to get you fired up about the wait again. :D

Archived