TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just wondering

Gravy

Bare with me fellas...I'm new at posting in forums, but i have been following this one for quite somtime. I was just wondering is it possible to take my Shelby GT to Shelby Automobiles for mods, after recieving the car already?

Bare with me fellas...I'm new at posting in forums, but i have been following this one for quite somtime. I was just wondering is it possible to take my Shelby GT to Shelby Automobiles for mods, after recieving the car already?

I can't speak from experience but I would think that you could. They seem to be backed up quite a bit right now but send Bud or John an e-mail and see when they might be able to fit you in.

.....my understanding, is yes eventually you can. However, things change. I agree they are way backed up and probably not taking that business yet. Also you probably don't want to lose your car for too long. I would wait until the Shelby GT, 40th Anniversay, and Super Snake fury dies down. Or at least wait until they are doing the latter two mods and try to get in.

Hey thanks for the input guys. I think I'll take the advice and wait a bit. Socals mods is what inspired to the same thing to my Shelby from the wheels up! Except mine is white....man how sweet it will be!!!! :D

Gravy, thanks for the compliment. I think you may have the best of both worlds. You have your car now and don't have to wait to enjoy it. Then when the Mod Shop is actually running full tilt and ready, you can make an appointment and not have to wait an additional four months. Let us know your progress when the time comes.

Archived