TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pacific Northwest mustang round-up

dave c

This sounds like a whole lota fun. We plan to go and it would be nice to see a few of us from this forum going who live in the Pacific Northwest.(or anyone else who's game). People come from all over. It's a really big event. over 1200 Mustangs show up. It's July 12th thru July 15th. Here's the link:

http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/page8300.asp's

Dave

Hope to see you there :)

This sounds like a whole lota fun. We plan to go and it would be nice to see a few of us from this forum going who live in the Pacific Northwest.(or anyone else who's game). People come from all over. It's a really big event. over 1200 Mustangs show up. It's July 12th thru July 15th. Here's the link:

http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/page8300.asp's

Dave

Hope to see you there :)

HI I WILL BE THERE NEVER MISS IT #258 .....OUR CLUB HAS A GREAT SHOW ALSO MUSTANGS ON THE WATERFRONT PORT ORCHARD WA JULY 29 KITSAPMUSTANGCLUB.ORG

HI I WILL BE THERE NEVER MISS IT #258 .....OUR CLUB HAS A GREAT SHOW ALSO MUSTANGS ON THE WATERFRONT PORT ORCHARD WA JULY 29 KITSAPMUSTANGCLUB.ORG

So were you the guy with the GT350 that always cruised The Point (Point Definance) back in the early 80's? Did you ever hear of a guy who had a North end shop named The Drone? He has always been a Shelby fan as well and has bult many strong caliber Mustangs. Just checking since your so close to one of my old haunts. B)

So were you the guy with the GT350 that always cruised The Point (Point Definance) back in the early 80's? Did you ever hear of a guy who had a North end shop named The Drone? He has always been a Shelby fan as well and has bult many strong caliber Mustangs. Just checking since your so close to one of my old haunts. B)

Hi NOT ME I DIDN'T GET A SHELBY TILL 1996 A 67 GT500 AND I DID OWN A COUPLE OF 69 GT350'S ONE CONV THAT USED TO BELONG TO CS AND A FASTBACK THAT I SOLD TO BUY MY #258 ..NEVER HEARD OF THE SHOP .SORRY

Archived